Any Good Music?

JDS

JDS

Patty V legend I have two ex fiancees that used to f*** but I've never been in a threesome.
There's your story.
I never been in a 3 some either fml. I think could do quite well though if I ever had the opportunity.

stevek173

stevek173

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are classic and have new music coming out for the first time in fourteen years

Here's a classic of theirs off of the classic album Fever to Tell

Classic

lemartinsports

lemartinsports

Dude I watched it this past weekend

It’s funny I had watched clips of their concert there without knowing the magnitude of it haha
i did too!!!

lmao flea out there with his dick swangin

i legit had no idea it was to that extent as well. it's wild to think about. thought it was nasty hearing about the people playing in/drinking the shit water and getting trench mouth :sick: and people would still go back!

• Haha
Reactions: JDS

JDS

JDS

i did too!!!

i legit had no idea it was to that extent as well. it's wild to think about. thought it was nasty hearing about the people playing in/drinking the shit water and getting trench mouth :sick: and people would still go back!
“Trench mouth” LMFAO 🤣 that was a fuckin’ legendary documentary for real.

stormtrooper8

stormtrooper8

i did too!!!

Yeah I was cringing when they were talking about drinking/bathing/brushing their teeth in that shit. That one chick waking up with cold sores from it :sick: god what chaos

Flea is fuckin badass yo