2021 Season Picks Entry

While some fans of Memphis told Morant to “sit back down” a few days, Morant took exception to this and decided to answer to that by playing MVP caliber basketball. Morant is simply a man on a mission right now. One man doesn’t win games (at least not all of them), however with Memphis playing at home, expect an electric crowd. More importantly, expect them to cover this number. Get more great free picks here https://www.bookmakersreview.com/nba/picks/

jan:13_windy.png

Chicago gets the advantage of not catching Klay Thompson here. More importantly, they get the advantage of playing Golden State on the second leg of a road back-to-back. By now I’m sure you guys know how much I love fading teams in that spot, and it has been very good to our pockets doing so. Let’s keep that going tonight. Big win last night with Memphis -3, a win streak going into the NFL Playoffs sounds great to me!

jan:14_windy.png

Warriors +4.5(-110)

Reason: This Warriors team has been playing some stellar defense as of late. They don’t get much credit for defense since theyre such an electric offensive team, but there is no question they have been playing championship level defense of late. Love them getting 4.5 (even if they’re short handed). Let’s cash it up!