X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudolf
    started a topic betway not settled match nearly 3 months

betway not settled match nearly 3 months

I have registered by betway and sent them needed documents for verify my identity. Done, they verified my account.
    I made 7500€ deposit into my account on 18th September 2015 and place bets (5200€) on there.
    Game finished and they dont settle my bet and they dont pay my money.

username by betway : rudolfboy

Bet receipt : 4TKV-DTTY-HSMQ-K84H
    Bet receipt : T9HM-HNVM-CTB4-DD5R

Many times i wrote to support betway, but they always replied the same nearly 3 months :
    "the match between Goztepe AS Under 21 vs Denizlispor Under 21 is under investigation by the ESSA
    Once the ESSA have completed their investigation into the event, and a official confirmation and result is reached, we will settle the bet accordingly"

I sent this email here : disputes@bookmakersreview.com on friday 4th december, but no reply received.
    That is why i write this problem here.

Could you please help me to solve this problem please.
    I wish minimal betway returns my bets (5200€), better settled bets as winnings and pay 11045€...THANKS !

regards
    Rudolf

• BMR Forum
    replied
    Regrettably, as stated in our email reply, in this particular case the only available option is to await resolution by ESSA (https://www.essa.org.au/), as the bookmaker has now referred the decision to a higher authority.

Leave a comment:

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
Bet365
Bodog
William Hill
Ladbrokes
Working...
X