X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asianconnect88.com scam

Do not trust this sports betting broker. I have opened an account with them before 3 months, i was playing small amounts of money and it was ok with them, but before 2 weeks i increased my stakes and won nearly 10.000 euros and they locked my account with all my funds. 2 weeks of discussion and they can only provide answer "We are still checking your case"..
    Most hilarious thing is that before registration they gave me guarantees, that asianconnect will not limit players over winnings:
    "Rest Assured that your account will never be closed and the book will never limit your account",
    but here we are, unavailable to receive my funds and winnings.

• Hi, what bookmaker did you play with asianconnect88 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pascal44

Hi, what bookmaker did you play with asianconnect88 ?

Matchbook

Comment

• Bizarre... Asianconnect88 pays well usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pascal44

Bizarre... Asianconnect88 pays well usually.

I hope they will make conclusions and pay me as well. Or at least starts talking and explaining why we came to situation like this.

Comment

• Update:
            I posted my experience with asianconnect88 on few forums and seems that publicity helped- my account was unlocked.
            Seems that problem was not asianconnect88 but matchbook itself.

Comment

• Good news for you

Comment

• Guys Stay Away from This Broker-Agent take your money out bevor he closed your acounts..:::Warning not play whit Asianconnect88 he have Closed my Acount / Fairexchange wen j have lost no problems its all ok for this this guys ,,, but after j winning he closed acount and dont pay me out !!!!! this is the email from today:
                Crish (Asianconnect)

Aug 8, 14:07 CST

Hi Gxxxxx,

I hope this email finds you well.

We are writing to inform you that we have been notified by our upline regarding irregular betting activities found in your account. In this regards, upline have decided to suspend and put your balance on hold for further investigation.

We thank you for your understanding on this matter as we have no control over upline's process in connection with player’s betting pattern.

We will notify you once we have received any updates from Upline.

If you have any concerns in the future, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Best Regards,
                Crish
                Support Agent Team
                Last edited by rambo2011; 08-08-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• What is going on here?

Comment

• Same paste post has been made on several forums. And no further follow up.

From what is posted it appears that Fairexchange has suspended his account for investigation.

Not certain why rambo2011 is so sure that he wont be paid. Must know something we don't at a guess.

Comment

• I do not think such big agents Asianconnect or BET-IBC will not pay your money cause they do not let their prestige down. Also, probably this investigation is making by fairexchange so asiancoonect is an agent the situation comes from the bookie. I am sure it will be solved soon.

Comment

• Attention from Asianconnect88!!!! NOUW 8 DAY !!!! Fairexchange Acount is Closed !!!!!! and he will not give money out !!!!!!

Comment

• Going through a broker/agent may make things a bit more difficult,but you should still be able to identify your account using details of the bets that you had.So it may be worth trying a complaint against Fairexchange,using the button on the right of this page.

Comment

• If you submit a BMR complaint form we can try to help find out what is going on for you Rambo2011

https://www.bookmakersreview.com/player-complaints/

Comment

• thank you j have send it nouw to you.... sorry for my scool english j hope you unterstand me

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                              Bet365
                              Bodog
                              William Hill
                              Ladbrokes
                              Working...
                              X