X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itburns
    started a topic Dafabet in trouble???

Dafabet in trouble???

It has taken me two weeks to get a $800 withdrawal from Dafabet so I'm concerned for everyone that they may be in financial trouble.
    My first attempt resulted in their reply I needed to vaildate my ID, but this had already been completed last year.
    I attempted to post new ID (licence, passport etc) & this was met with various excuses such as they couldn't open the attachments, they couldn't read pdf files, the images were blurry, the images edges were indistinct etc etc.
    It was only after complaining to their regulator (http://www.gov.im/gambling/players.xml) that they paid the withdrawal to Skrill.
    Please be cautious if you have any significant funds on deposit with Dafabet & I would recommend keeping your balances very very low.

• desporoots88
    replied
    Originally posted by mrlogan777 View Post
    DAFABET is the typical anti-pro bookie, so be careful when betting large stakes and attemping withdrawls, they will make anything to keep your money!!
    Yes with Dafabet nothing is clear, i asked to close my account coz i wanted to stop to deposit, but they re open it without my agree! They say is a misunderstanding but no is a mistake from their team.
    So they accept their error but want repair their mistake with a Freebet... 300 thb !!! It looks like unprofessional and lack of respect for me.

So my lawyer after analyse my deposit on your site, think that u re open my account consciously coz u saw i deposit a lot and i look like a weak player, so u abuse to my weakness for encourage to deposit again and again
    22:02 John
    This can be considered conscious abuse of weakness, in addition to your mistake of re-opening my account.

Also in the rules on Dafabet there is ""If you feel your gambling is getting out of control and you would like some play limitations, please contact our friendly Customer Support team who can advise you on available options". But they don't respect this rule with me !

They say i deposit by myself, yes sure but is they closed my account same i asked, i don t deposit again and today it will be no problem.
    So they don t respect his rules below.

Also my lawyer want to have head office address but they don t want give us, like they have something to hide, nothing clear, too much with Dafabet , be careful player, and for finish the customer service answer quick and help for deposit, but when there is a problem and make mistake, no one want talk and assume it.
    I sent many email, i don t have answer, i call them, i wait, wait... , we have all discussion and screen shot for prove their mistake and that i never to ask my account again.

So disappointed, if we don t get my deposit back as soon as possible , we'll complaint file for get back all deposit and ask for damage and loss for abuse of weakness.

I really hope they will clear the situation as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• desporoots88
    replied
    Waiting my deposit back after their mistake

In the responsable gaming is written "If you feel your gambling is getting out of control and you would like some play limitations, please contact our friendly Customer Support team who can advise you on available options". But they don't respect this rule with me because they re open my account without agree, like for encourage me to deposit again.
    So if they follow my request and close my account i can t deposit again that what i wanted but they re open my account!
    So my lawyer after analyze my deposit on your site, think that u re open my account consciously coz u saw i deposit a lot and i look like a weak player, so u abuse to my weakness for encourage to deposit again and again
    This can be considered conscious abuse of weakness, in addition to your mistake of re-opening my account.

So we want get back all deposit since their error on 25 th January, but they want to buy me with a freebet ... 300 bht !!! Look so unprofessional and lack of respect for me.
    Also, we want head office address (like all company have)for file complaint but they don t want give us, they look like they have something to hide, nothing is clear with them.
    I hope we'll get a positive answer as soon as possible.
    So tired, disappointed and sad about dafabet and the damages suffered because of their mistake.
    They accept their mistake but they don t want pay.
    Also, we have all screen shot and discussion from prove their error.
    I hope all be finish as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• surajbag948
    replied
    this type of problem i have faced many time...

Leave a comment:

• Shawnking
    replied
    Well you do have a strong sense of humour. I have been a customer to many sites in Malaysia which are nowhere near the so called Giants of the industry dafabet, some don't even have a web and operate through whatsapp only, but to be honest , they are much better paymasters, I signed up with dafabet as I had this concern when my stakes got higher to ensure I am with a highly reputable company to avoid winnings going to waste. But mate , dafabet dint fail to provide the worst experience I have ever had in this industry, withdrawals take as much of time as it can just to keep the money to them , and I agree they do everything to not pay you, don't give me this security bullshit because I work for financial crime compliance hsbc. When you can accept deposits without a problem , then withdrawals should be the same , you talk about money laundering ? I mean wow, may I know why our deposits are involving bank accounts irrelevant to dafabet? You don't deserve to judge others as u are a financial crime offender yourself, i have stopped wasting any money at dafabet and advise others to avoid them at any cost, based on my bad experience with withdrawals again and again. They delay it with hopes you end up losing everything so they can send an email saying your funds for the withdrawal request are insufficient.

Leave a comment:

• BMR Sandy
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevrizent

Yes, indeed. BMR, I thought you had introduced measures to prevent bulk spamming of this sort.

Yes, obviously spamming the forum. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• BMR Sandy
    replied
    Originally posted by quincunx

Much as I like Pinnacle,this is ad/spam.BMR,could you remove it please ?

Thanks, the user has been block.

Leave a comment:

• Trevrizent
    replied
    Yes, indeed. BMR, I thought you had introduced measures to prevent bulk spamming of this sort.

Leave a comment:

• quincunx
    replied
    Much as I like Pinnacle,this is ad/spam.BMR,could you remove it please ?

Leave a comment:

• tenisinsig
    replied
    just send them one more time everythink and then complain? seems like std procedure of course it's inconvenience and stupid but what can u expect from asians?

Leave a comment:

• William
    replied
    PROBLEM WITH DAFABET

Two years ago I had a very bad experience when withdrawing my balance which took almost a year until finally could get my money with a long process of KYC and Bank Account,

Now, it happen again.

From July 2016, I request to withdraw my balance, but they kept rejecting with the same reasons two years ago.
    1. Bank account is wrong (which they were successfully transfer before)
    2. KYC documentations are required (which they already did from last issue).
    3. Proof of Address (which is nothing change from previous address)

So from these experiences, I believe Delaying a withdraw is a Dafabet standard procedure.

Leave a comment:

• albert
    replied
    your better having 2 ore 3 .accounts .sportspread.com .are good to use as one of a multi account..horseracing and football .never put all your eggs in one basket.

Leave a comment:

• Esenin
    replied
    My friends, I've been playing with OLIMP.COM for a long time and there wasn't problem at all. They have interesting rates online, money transfer immediately and without any delay. So, I recommend.

Leave a comment:

• William
    replied
    I also experienced the same issue with dafabet.
    After worldcup 2014, I still cannot withdraw my money until now

Leave a comment:

• quincunx
    replied
    Sorry,chrisrose,I was talking about their football odds.I don't know which odds they use for horseracing.

Leave a comment:

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
Bet365
Bodog
William Hill
Ladbrokes
Working...
X