X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coral confiscated £1200 deposit due to self exclusion

In short, I'd forgot I'd self excluded over 10 years ago. Coral let me create a new account and deposit £1200.

Due to breaching their terms and conditions they wont return to my bank.

Do I have a case for complaint or is this money now theirs?

• Did you bet any or all of the £1200?

Comment

• £400 but it is a long term bet so still running

Comment

• Point out that the press would have a field day with this story,and hopefully they'll come around.As in 'Corals confiscate remaining £800 deposit of self-excluded punter'.

Comment

• That's very good advice. I eventually found the relevant clause in their Terms & Conditions. It basically stated that Coral was under no obligation to refund deposits from customers who opened a new account while self excluded. I find this absolutely appalling. In my view it gives Coral a green light to take money which doesn't belong to them and makes a mockery of their claim to support responsible gambling. For what it's worth, I think that, if you follow Quincunx's advice, you will sooner or later get some or all of your deposit back, but if you don't, then I would certainly go to the press.

Comment

• Thanks,Trevrizent.Good work.I've just looked at Coral's terms and conditions - there's a lot to trawl through.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
            Bookmaker
            5Dimes
            William Hill
            Bet365
            Working...
            X