X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Betvictor Scam! Full Proof

    Hi Everyone,

    I already post betvictor cheating.
    http://www.bookmakersforum.com/bookmakers/betvictor-cheat-me-they-dont-pay-my-winings/570


    Here the More proof.

    http://postimg.org/image/lb3x6axgd

    http://postimg.org/image/t54irp599


    Still they don't respond me, and they don't wish to pay my balance.

    Please Be aware from them.

  • Doesn't prove much apart from that you contacted live chat. Your account will show up on the admin side as they will be required by law to keep that information for about 6 years I believe.

    Be aware that live chat do not usually work for the company, they are subcontractors which have relatively limited access to your account and can only advise you on specific information etc...

    You really need to phone them to speak to someone with authority that can actually help / give you more information than live chat.

    The more you slate them in public and threaten them in live chat about going public, will not help your situation.

    Please just phone them and speak to a manager or if possible speak to security.

    They are a trustworthy book and would not do this without a good reason or strong evidence.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yourmum

      Doesn't prove much apart from that you contacted live chat. Your account will show up on the admin side as they will be required by law to keep that information for about 6 years I believe.


      Be aware that live chat do not usually work for the company, they are subcontractors which have relatively limited access to your account and can only advise you on specific information etc...




      You really need to phone them to speak to someone with authority that can actually help / give you more information than live chat.


      The more you slate them in public and threaten them in live chat about going public, will not help your situation.


      Please just phone them and speak to a manager or if possible speak to security.


      They are a trustworthy book and would not do this without a good reason or strong evidence.

      I sent many emails, i just asked what i did wrong with them.

      they don't respond and they don't tell me any reason.

      But why nor BMR does not handle this issue.

      If betvictor trustworthy, then why they hold my winnings.

      i posted lots of proof.

      Comment


      • I have been informed that SBR own NewBMR. SBR/NewBMR,if you are reading this,what we really need to know is that you are prepared to give complaints against ALL bookmakers a fair hearing - even those who you like and consider to be reputable.If that is in fact the case,please could you mediate in this dispute and tell us how it turns out ?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by quincunx

          I have been informed that SBR own NewBMR. SBR/NewBMR,if you are reading this,what we really need to know is that you are prepared to give complaints against ALL bookmakers a fair hearing - even those who you like and consider to be reputable.If that is in fact the case,please could you mediate in this dispute and tell us how it turns out ?

          Really? That sounds strange but wouldn't surprise me though. Why don't they just set up a redirect to sbr if that's the only site they appear to care about. It would take them less than 2 minutes to do that

          Comment


          • I was sort of hoping that they'd run this site like a separate brand when I was told.After all,with less traffic on it,persistent,outstanding complaints are hard to ignore.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by quincunx

              I have been informed that SBR own NewBMR. SBR/NewBMR,if you are reading this,what we really need to know is that you are prepared to give complaints against ALL bookmakers a fair hearing - even those who you like and consider to be reputable.If that is in fact the case,please could you mediate in this dispute and tell us how it turns out ?


              Hello quinx,

              I post my problem ok. if betvictor very reputable then why the hold my winnings.

              if am cheater just tell me what i cheat.

              i can say i can accept any type of verification but they don't mind.

              Only they hold my winnings.


              Comment


              • Hello,Kabini.Problem is,betvictor can refuse to tell you what fraud they suspect you of,under the theory that if they did tell you it would alert you to their means of detecting that fraud.That is why we need a respected mediator who they have less excuse not-to-tell,so that that mediator can discuss and decide whether they are being fair.That is why we need someone like NewBMR - let's hope they wake up soon.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kabini

                  quincunx wrote:

                  I have been informed that SBR own NewBMR. SBR/NewBMR,if you are reading this,what we really need to know is that you are prepared to give complaints against ALL bookmakers a fair hearing - even those who you like and consider to be reputable.If that is in fact the case,please could you mediate in this dispute and tell us how it turns out ?



                  Hello quinx,


                  I post my problem ok. if betvictor very reputable then why the hold my winnings.


                  if am cheater just tell me what i cheat.


                  i can say i can accept any type of verification but they don't mind.


                  Only they hold my winnings.

                  What quincunx has stated is correct. Bookies or any other business will not divulge any information regarding any type of fraud to the individual suspected as it may give them information which they can use to beat the casino security in the future.

                  They will provide certain info to a 3rd party mediator, but they in turn can not divulge any further information to you other than agreeing or disagreeing to the evidence put forward.

                  The biggest problem for you kabini is that this is a well established and reliable bookmaker, so they must have enough evidence to make this claim against you and thus void your winnings and close your account. If was was a small bookie, they could be trying to blag it, but I can't see bet victor doing this to a customer.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yourmum

                    kabini wrote:


                    quincunx wrote:


                    I have been informed that SBR own NewBMR. SBR/NewBMR,if you are reading this,what we really need to know is that you are prepared to give complaints against ALL bookmakers a fair hearing - even those who you like and consider to be reputable.If that is in fact the case,please could you mediate in this dispute and tell us how it turns out ?



                    Hello quinx,


                    I post my problem ok. if betvictor very reputable then why the hold my winnings.


                    if am cheater just tell me what i cheat.


                    i can say i can accept any type of verification but they don't mind.


                    Only they hold my winnings.



                    What quincunx has stated is correct. Bookies or any other business will not divulge any information regarding any type of fraud to the individual suspected as it may give them information which they can use to beat the casino security in the future.


                    They will provide certain info to a 3rd party mediator, but they in turn can not divulge any further information to you other than agreeing or disagreeing to the evidence put forward.


                    The biggest problem for you kabini is that this is a well established and reliable bookmaker, so they must have enough evidence to make this claim against you and thus void your winnings and close your account. If was was a small bookie, they could be trying to blag it, but I can't see bet victor doing this to a customer.

                    Hi,

                    If they said my bets are void i just leave it from them.

                    First you should know.

                    First up all i verified my account before my deposit.
                    then i made 1499GBP deposit, after that i made 1690GBP profit same day.

                    then i request 1500GBP withdraw on the same day.
                    Next day i got another verification email from them. They ask me id and bill.

                    so i submitted all verification documents again. But suddenly they close my account. They said again my account under review.

                    After some other days passed they said no funds can withdraw from my account.

                    i just contacted many times but no response.

                    6 days passed, then i sent email to them to at-least refund my deposit.
                    Then they immediately refund my deposit. and they still said i had remaining 1690GBP.
                    They don't void any bets.


                    Thats why i asking them to sent my 1690GBP balance.

                    If i made small profit then they definitely process my withdraw.

                    If you don't believe me, soon most of people lost the winnings in bet-victor.

                    Wait and Watch.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kabini

                      yourmum wrote:


                      kabini wrote:


                      quincunx wrote:


                      I have been informed that SBR own NewBMR. SBR/NewBMR,if you are reading this,what we really need to know is that you are prepared to give complaints against ALL bookmakers a fair hearing - even those who you like and consider to be reputable.If that is in fact the case,please could you mediate in this dispute and tell us how it turns out ?



                      Hello quinx,


                      I post my problem ok. if betvictor very reputable then why the hold my winnings.


                      if am cheater just tell me what i cheat.


                      i can say i can accept any type of verification but they don't mind.


                      Only they hold my winnings.



                      What quincunx has stated is correct. Bookies or any other business will not divulge any information regarding any type of fraud to the individual suspected as it may give them information which they can use to beat the casino security in the future.


                      They will provide certain info to a 3rd party mediator, but they in turn can not divulge any further information to you other than agreeing or disagreeing to the evidence put forward.


                      The biggest problem for you kabini is that this is a well established and reliable bookmaker, so they must have enough evidence to make this claim against you and thus void your winnings and close your account. If was was a small bookie, they could be trying to blag it, but I can't see bet victor doing this to a customer.



                      Hi,


                      If they said my bets are void i just leave it from them.


                      First you should know.


                      First up all i verified my account before my deposit.

                      then i made 1499GBP deposit, after that i made 1690GBP profit same day.


                      then i request 1500GBP withdraw on the same day.

                      Next day i got another verification email from them. They ask me id and bill.


                      so i submitted all verification documents again. But suddenly they close my account. They said again my account under review.


                      After some other days passed they said no funds can withdraw from my account.


                      i just contacted many times but no response.


                      6 days passed, then i sent email to them to at-least refund my deposit.

                      Then they immediately refund my deposit. and they still said i had remaining 1690GBP.

                      They don't void any bets.


                      Thats why i asking them to sent my 1690GBP balance.


                      If i made small profit then they definitely process my withdraw.


                      If you don't believe me, soon most of people lost the winnings in bet-victor.


                      Wait and Watch.


                      What is the actual truth behind this complaint???? Something isn't right.

                      Your very first post on the other thread says you requested a withdrawal but they emailed you saying your account is closed and they refunded your deposits of £1499.

                      Now you are saying you requested a withdrawal of £1500 and received nothing, so requested a refund of your deposits.

                      Sorry to say, but this just sounds more and more dodgy as you complain further.

                      If you requested a refund on your deposits then you have no complaint as these have been received. You've basically admitted to the fraud / fraudulent activity that bet victor have accused you of

                      Comment


                      • As per the email bet victor sent to you, they claim you have violated terms within section 11, which are:


                        11. SUSPENSION AND CLOSURE OF ACCOUNT BY US
                        11.1 BetVictor reserves the right to suspend or close Your Account at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to the circumstances set out in the Terms and Conditions.
                        11.2 Where You are in breach of Terms and Conditions, we may, prior to any suspension or termination of Your Account notify You (using Your Contact Details) that You are in breach, requiring You to stop the relevant act or failure to act, and/or requiring You to put right an act or fault on your part; and warning You of our intended action if You do not do so, provided always that such notification shall not be a pre-condition to any suspension or termination of Your Account.
                        11.3 Upon the suspension and/or closure of Your Account for any reason:
                        (a) no activity shall be permitted (including deposits, withdrawals, betting or gaming) until the date upon which it is re-activated by us;
                        (b) no bonuses or contingent winnings will be credited to Your Account; and
                        (c) we shall address the issue that has given rise to Your Account suspension/closure with a view to resolving it as soon as reasonably practicable so that Your Account can, as appropriate, either be re-activated or closed.
                        11.4 Notwithstanding the above, if we are unable to confirm that You are the Relevant Age then we may suspend Your Account until such time as we are able to confirm that You are the Relevant Age. If You are subsequently proven to have been under the Relevant Age at the time You made any gambling or gaming transactions with us, then:
                        11.4.1 Your Account will be closed;
                        11.4.2 all transactions made whilst You were underage will be made void, and all related funds deposited by You will be returned to the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable; and
                        11.4.3 any winnings which You have accrued during such time when You were under the Relevant Age will be forfeited by You and may be deducted from the amount of any deposit returned under paragraph 11.4.2. You will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from Your Account.
                        11.4.4 For the avoidance of doubt, underage gambling is not acceptable and such cases will be reported to the relevant Gambling Commission or other relevant authority for your jurisdiction who may refer the matter to your local prosecution authorities
                        11.5 Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right to close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). If we close a Duplicate Account:
                        11.5.1 all bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited by You;
                        11.5.2 we may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings and transactional costs incurred) made in respect of that Duplicate Account and, to the extent not recovered by us from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amounts to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of Your Accounts (including any other Duplicate Account); or
                        11.5.3 we may, at our entire discretion, allow usage of the Duplicate Account to be deemed valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for You through the Duplicate Account shall be retained by us.
                        11.6 If you do not use your account for betting or gaming for a period of at least three hundred and ninety six (396) consecutive days then it will be deemed an "Inactive Account". All Inactive Accounts will incur an Inactive Account Fee as set out below. We will notify you by email when your account becomes an Inactive Account.
                        11.6.1 If you fail to re-activate your account, the monthly charge will be deducted twenty eight (28) days after the notification email is sent, and on the same date on each month thereafter that it remains inactive. The monthly charge that will be applied to an inactive account is 5% of the value of the dormant balance or a monthly charge of £/€5, whichever is the greater.
                        11.6.2 Should your account balance be less than any Inactive Account Fee to be deducted; only the available balance in your account will be taken.
                        11.6.3 If and when your account balance reaches zero (0), no further Inactive Account fees will be taken.
                        11.6.4 We reserve the right to then close any Inactive Account once the balance has been reduced to zero.
                        11.6.5 In the event of a reactivation of your Inactive Account, any reimbursements of administration fees are at the sole discretion of BetVictor and BetVictor will not enter into any correspondence in this regard.
                        11.7 BetVictor reserves the right to withhold the funds in your account from you pending the determination of any investigation (including any relevant external investigation) where:
                        11.7.1 We suspect you have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement relevant to your activities on our site, including where we suspect the account has been linked with Prohibited or Fraudulent Activity or dishonest activity;
                        11.7.2 We withhold the funds in your account as required by law or to comply with any advice, request or instruction from any governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority.

                        Comment


                        • Furthermore to the above post, bet victor then gave you details of the complaints procedure should you wish to contest their decision. As stated in the email they refer to section 18

                          18. COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTES
                          18.1 Step one – Contact Customer Services
                          Should you wish to make a complaint regarding the Services, You should first, as soon as reasonably practicable, contact our Contact Centre via live chat or by email about your complaint. If the Customer Service Advisor is unable to respond to, or resolve, your complaint, it will be escalated as appropriate within our Customer Services team to a Team Leader or supervisor until resolution. We will endeavour to resolve the matter to your satisfaction as soon as is reasonably possible (which may include time spent on any internal investigation required).
                          18.2 Step two – Review
                          If You are not satisfied with the resolution from the Contact Centre You can request that a named senior member of management, reviews the decision. In order to facilitate this review please emailcontactcentremanager@betvictor.com (where possible using the email address registered to your account) including your account number, any previous correspondence in relation to your complaint and the reason for your dissatisfaction with the resolution.
                          18.3 Step three – Independent Adjudication
                          If you remain unhappy with any resolution offered by us in reference to Sports Betting, You agree that the matter may be referred for adjudication by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) (this does not affect any right you have to bring a claim in court). IBAS’s telephone number is +44 207 347 5883. Further details about IBAS can be found on www.ibas-uk.com. IBAS’s decision will be final as long as the full facts are presented by all parties concerned and You have agreed to be bound by the decision

                          If You remain unhappy with any resolution offered by us in reference to any other matter then You agree that the matter may be referred for adjudication by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. Please refer to the Gambling page on the Government of Gibraltar website (www.gibraltar.gov.gi/internet-gaming) for further advice on how to do so.


                          Apart from contacting live chat, you appear to have done nothing other than protest your innocence on here. I've told you plenty of times to phone them and also advised you that live chat are limited to what they can do.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by yourmum

                            kabini wrote:


                            yourmum wrote:


                            kabini wrote:


                            quincunx wrote:


                            I have been informed that SBR own NewBMR. SBR/NewBMR,if you are reading this,what we really need to know is that you are prepared to give complaints against ALL bookmakers a fair hearing - even those who you like and consider to be reputable.If that is in fact the case,please could you mediate in this dispute and tell us how it turns out ?



                            Hello quinx,


                            I post my problem ok. if betvictor very reputable then why the hold my winnings.


                            if am cheater just tell me what i cheat.


                            i can say i can accept any type of verification but they don't mind.


                            Only they hold my winnings.



                            What quincunx has stated is correct. Bookies or any other business will not divulge any information regarding any type of fraud to the individual suspected as it may give them information which they can use to beat the casino security in the future.


                            They will provide certain info to a 3rd party mediator, but they in turn can not divulge any further information to you other than agreeing or disagreeing to the evidence put forward.


                            The biggest problem for you kabini is that this is a well established and reliable bookmaker, so they must have enough evidence to make this claim against you and thus void your winnings and close your account. If was was a small bookie, they could be trying to blag it, but I can't see bet victor doing this to a customer.



                            Hi,


                            If they said my bets are void i just leave it from them.


                            First you should know.


                            First up all i verified my account before my deposit.

                            then i made 1499GBP deposit, after that i made 1690GBP profit same day.


                            then i request 1500GBP withdraw on the same day.

                            Next day i got another verification email from them. They ask me id and bill.


                            so i submitted all verification documents again. But suddenly they close my account. They said again my account under review.


                            After some other days passed they said no funds can withdraw from my account.


                            i just contacted many times but no response.


                            6 days passed, then i sent email to them to at-least refund my deposit.

                            Then they immediately refund my deposit. and they still said i had remaining 1690GBP.

                            They don't void any bets.


                            Thats why i asking them to sent my 1690GBP balance.


                            If i made small profit then they definitely process my withdraw.


                            If you don't believe me, soon most of people lost the winnings in bet-victor.


                            Wait and Watch.



                            What is the actual truth behind this complaint???? Something isn't right.


                            Your very first post on the other thread says you requested a withdrawal but they emailed you saying your account is closed and they refunded your deposits of £1499.


                            Now you are saying you requested a withdrawal of £1500 and received nothing, so requested a refund of your deposits.


                            Sorry to say, but this just sounds more and more dodgy as you complain further.


                            If you requested a refund on your deposits then you have no complaint as these have been received. You've basically admitted to the fraud / fraudulent activity that bet victor have accused you of

                            Hey first you should what i said okay.

                            I said once i made profit i requested 1500gbp withdraw okay.

                            Then only they asking second verification. Once i sent further documents they closed my account and hold my all funds.

                            Then only i requested to betvictor at-least refund my deposit. so they refund my deposit next day.

                            But still they hold my winnings. Thats the issue.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by yourmum

                              As per the email bet victor sent to you, they claim you have violated terms within section 11, which are:


                              11. SUSPENSION AND CLOSURE OF ACCOUNT BY US

                              11.1 BetVictor reserves the right to suspend or close Your Account at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to the circumstances set out in the Terms and Conditions.



                              11.2 Where You are in breach of Terms and Conditions, we may, prior to any suspension or termination of Your Account notify You (using Your Contact Details) that You are in breach, requiring You to stop the relevant act or failure to act, and/or requiring You to put right an act or fault on your part; and warning You of our intended action if You do not do so, provided always that such notification shall not be a pre-condition to any suspension or termination of Your Account.

                              11.3 Upon the suspension and/or closure of Your Account for any reason:

                              (a) no activity shall be permitted (including deposits, withdrawals, betting or gaming) until the date upon which it is re-activated by us;

                              (b) no bonuses or contingent winnings will be credited to Your Account; and

                              (c) we shall address the issue that has given rise to Your Account suspension/closure with a view to resolving it as soon as reasonably practicable so that Your Account can, as appropriate, either be re-activated or closed.

                              11.4 Notwithstanding the above, if we are unable to confirm that You are the Relevant Age then we may suspend Your Account until such time as we are able to confirm that You are the Relevant Age. If You are subsequently proven to have been under the Relevant Age at the time You made any gambling or gaming transactions with us, then:

                              11.4.1 Your Account will be closed;

                              11.4.2 all transactions made whilst You were underage will be made void, and all related funds deposited by You will be returned to the payment method used for the deposit of such funds, wherever practicable; and

                              11.4.3 any winnings which You have accrued during such time when You were under the Relevant Age will be forfeited by You and may be deducted from the amount of any deposit returned under paragraph 11.4.2. You will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from Your Account.

                              11.4.4 For the avoidance of doubt, underage gambling is not acceptable and such cases will be reported to the relevant Gambling Commission or other relevant authority for your jurisdiction who may refer the matter to your local prosecution authorities

                              11.5 Notwithstanding the above, we reserve the right to close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so). If we close a Duplicate Account:

                              11.5.1 all bonuses, free bets and winnings accrued from such bonuses and free bets obtained using that Duplicate Account will be void and forfeited by You;

                              11.5.2 we may, at our entire discretion, void all winnings and refund all deposits (less amounts in respect of void winnings and transactional costs incurred) made in respect of that Duplicate Account and, to the extent not recovered by us from the relevant Duplicate Account, any amounts to be refunded to us by You in respect of a Duplicate Account may be recovered by us directly from any other of Your Accounts (including any other Duplicate Account); or

                              11.5.3 we may, at our entire discretion, allow usage of the Duplicate Account to be deemed valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for You through the Duplicate Account shall be retained by us.

                              11.6 If you do not use your account for betting or gaming for a period of at least three hundred and ninety six (396) consecutive days then it will be deemed an "Inactive Account". All Inactive Accounts will incur an Inactive Account Fee as set out below. We will notify you by email when your account becomes an Inactive Account.

                              11.6.1 If you fail to re-activate your account, the monthly charge will be deducted twenty eight (28) days after the notification email is sent, and on the same date on each month thereafter that it remains inactive. The monthly charge that will be applied to an inactive account is 5% of the value of the dormant balance or a monthly charge of £/€5, whichever is the greater.

                              11.6.2 Should your account balance be less than any Inactive Account Fee to be deducted; only the available balance in your account will be taken.

                              11.6.3 If and when your account balance reaches zero (0), no further Inactive Account fees will be taken.

                              11.6.4 We reserve the right to then close any Inactive Account once the balance has been reduced to zero.

                              11.6.5 In the event of a reactivation of your Inactive Account, any reimbursements of administration fees are at the sole discretion of BetVictor and BetVictor will not enter into any correspondence in this regard.

                              11.7 BetVictor reserves the right to withhold the funds in your account from you pending the determination of any investigation (including any relevant external investigation) where:

                              11.7.1 We suspect you have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement relevant to your activities on our site, including where we suspect the account has been linked with Prohibited or Fraudulent Activity or dishonest activity;

                              11.7.2 We withhold the funds in your account as required by law or to comply with any advice, request or instruction from any governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority.


                              Upon this rules they can close any account, its not depend with genuine or fraudulent account.


                              Hey Yourmum,
                              i lost my funds from my side only, not in your pocket.
                              If you know am fraudulent just prove here.
                              Don't guess much imagination

                              Comment

                              Top 5 Reviews

                              Pinnacle
                              Bet365
                              Bodog
                              William Hill
                              Ladbrokes
                              Working...
                              X