X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bwinner365 no payout, no contact possible

Hello, first i have registered me on bwinner365.com. then i placed some bets and my amount is now 428 euro. on 18.11.2014 i have done withdrawal with 428 euro to my skrill account. since now nothing happened. ok i only wait now for 35 hours. but when i contact bwinner365.com via email, i don't get an answer. now i read some bad things about bwinner365.com and i'm really nervous. has anybody got his money from bwinner365.com?

• Can anybody tell me, what i can do now? They still don't answer me via email and i'm still waiting for my money.

Comment

• You can submit a complaint here disputes@bookmakersreview.com with all of your information if you haven't already.

Comment

• Now we have 21.08.2016. Now i'm waiting 21 months for my withdrawal about 428 Euro. They don't answer via email, but have closed my account. This bookmaker is a scam, nobody should make a deposit to this bastards.

Comment

• Did you try the complaint link ? N.B. Sorry this advice is a bit late for you,but people copying a trusted name [in this case Bet365] is generally a bad sign.

Comment

• This 'bookmaker' is to be avoided at all costs. You may as well flush your money down the toilet rather than deposit with them.

Comment

• they stop paying 3 years ago but they website still works,do not deposit there you will not see money

Comment

• How can the regulator let them open if they are "scammers" with proofs and have their licence yet... Really a joke ! For 3 years you said Ratko... What are they doing with money of customers ? It's an offshore company or ...? You see what I mean...

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                Bet365
                Bodog
                William Hill
                Ladbrokes
                Working...
                X