X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet2be Payout delay (3 months now)

Hello,

I would like to present a case against bet2be.com who is holding a payout of 3120.58£ for almost 3 months. I requested it in August, they answer me back asking for documentation, which I sent right away. They then asked for a photo of me holding my ID card, which was sent as well. I then tried to contact them via email and via phone and got no answer. They don't pick up the phone or answer to my emails.
    I hope you help me getting my funds as I don't think they will answer me back without a third party involved.

Thank you in advance.

• Hello - Please send an email with all of the details to disputes@bookmakersreview.com

Comment

• Originally posted by donabranca

Hello,

I would like to present a case against bet2be.com who is holding a payout of 3120.58£ for almost 3 months. I requested it in August, they answer me back asking for documentation, which I sent right away. They then asked for a photo of me holding my ID card, which was sent as well. I then tried to contact them via email and via phone and got no answer. They don't pick up the phone or answer to my emails.

I hope you help me getting my funds as I don't think they will answer me back without a third party involved.

Thank you in advance.

I would report them to the Isle of Man regulator too- apparently there are over 30 complaints against them.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
      Bet365
      Bodog
      William Hill
      Ladbrokes
      Working...
      X