X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bettor.com not paying

bettor.com arent letting me make a withdrawel , they never reply to emails , there phone number isnt genuine , the website is always open taking bets , does anyone else have a complaint about them , or no of a way to contact them ? thanks

• I presume you've tried info@bettor.com (even though this is no longer given as their contact email address on their site). They give no contact telephone number either, although BMR still has a contact number of 08456 439 439 from within the UK (they may have ditched this of course).

Comment

• that phone number is currently not in use it says , you could email them 100 times and they wont reply .

Comment

• It looks as if they don't want to be contacted. You could also try emailing accounts@bettor.com or mvp@bettor.com and ringing their number for calls from outside the UK which they used to give as 0044-208-599-4893, but I wouldn't be too hopeful.

Comment

• i tried both of them and the phone number there no good , there site is up and taking bets as normal , thanks for trying to help anyway

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
          Bet365
          Bodog
          William Hill
          Ladbrokes
          Working...
          X