X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bet2be problem with withdrawal

I opened account at bet2be about a month ago, and i won over 1500 gbp. I withdraw money 2 times without problem, first time about 150 gbp and second time 400 gbp. After that i withdraw 300 gbp that is still waiting confirmation. I send all the documents that they asked from me, and when they are verified i made another withdrawal of 700 gpb that is still in verification process. Today is 10.9.2014. and i asked for first withdrawal on 19.8.2014. and second one on 26.8.2014. Both withdrawals are still awaiting confirmation. When i asked why is it taking so long (first 2 withdrawals are processed in 3 days) they sad:

Your payout will be processed shortly!
    Hope on your understanding, as well as the fact that we have internal moderation and verification queue.

That was 13 days ago. From that day, i send them 2 times message and email and i didnt heard from them.

I have screenshots of everything i described here. What can i do to get my money?

Thank You

• why the staff deleted my comment?

Comment

• radomanbiz, send an email to Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
      let me know if they pay...if not contact me in private

Comment

• first pending withdrawal was processed today!
        I am now waiting for one more to be processed, and after that i must withdraw rest of my money in account.
        I will post every change in my account! Thank You!

Comment

• Good!
          I have also to request my total balance (£ 2550) but I'm afraid that they make many problems. they never respond to my emails and now they don't allow me placing bets.

Comment

• My cousin was waiting for a payment of about £1500 from them for nearly 3 weeks. In the end he contacted the Isle of Man Gaming Commission, and he received the payment within 48 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by demmy123456789

My cousin was waiting for a payment of about £1500 from them for nearly 3 weeks. In the end he contacted the Isle of Man Gaming Commission, and he received the payment within 48 hours.

I requested 1500pounds 15 days ago,they never answer me, i contacted also Isle of man gaming commission many days ago but I dont see my money

Comment

• They appear to have payment issues, but the best thing is that they have an IOM license, which is probably one of the best commissions about. They will actually do something for you if you contact them.

Comment

• They paid me 17 days after i asked for withdraw, and after more than 5 mails and conversation. But i still have one pending withdrawal that is under verification process for more than 20 days, and i am trying to reach them but with no answer.
                  What do you guys think i should do next?

Comment

• Keep trying.Who are the IOM betting watchdog/authority ? Assuming 'yourmum' is correct,find out and threaten to contact them.Then follow through,if necessary.Now that they have paid you some of the money,that makes it harder for them to argue that it is a verification issue - unless that refers to a specific payment.

Comment

• IOM = Isle of Man. If I remember correctly they are required to keep players funds separate in order to have / keep their license. If it's just payout issues and there's nothing dodgy going on such as multi accounting, they'll find in your favour and make them payout.

Comment

• More info on player protection here: http://www.gov.im/gambling/players.xml

The complaints procedure is also listed on that Page.

Comment

• A player from BMR was paid today after waiting almost a month, approximately 500 GBP.

Again if there are any others still waiting who haven't already sent an email with all their complaint information, please send one to disputes@bookmakersreview.com

Comment

• My account was 100% verified, and they cancel my withdraw and asked for picture where i hold my passport. I send them that picture, and asked for withdraw again, and they refused it with no reason. I mean no reason at all, they send me mail: "We can't to get out your money because - " ... nothing, that was all mail, after - just blank. I asked what is going on, and still w8ing for answer. Really weird...

Comment

• Originally posted by radomanbiz

My account was 100% verified, and they cancel my withdraw and asked for picture where i hold my passport. I send them that picture, and asked for withdraw again, and they refused it with no reason. I mean no reason at all, they send me mail: "We can't to get out your money because - " ... nothing, that was all mail, after - just blank. I asked what is going on, and still w8ing for answer. Really weird...

I would report them to the Isle of Man Gaming Commission- they will sort this out for you.
                              They are perhaps the only regulatary body in the UK, that actually do something.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                              Bookmaker
                              5Dimes
                              William Hill
                              Bet365
                              Working...
                              X