X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doming01

I sent them a final warning letter with a deadline of next Monday saying that if my money is not returned to me that I would be doing a media campaign exploting their illegal practices and warning people to stay away from them.

Surprise surprise I get a reply, they said they are still investigating my account.

I therefore replied to them and stated that I have got the original terms and conditions of when I opened my account and noticed that they have changed their T&C without letting people know. And reiterated my previous email and how serious I am.

I am thinking of opening a private FB page to work together to exposing these people. If anyone is interested let me know and I will get things sorted.

Comment

• Hi doming01. Did you have any joy? I'm currently owed over £3K, and all my calls, emails have been ignored. Have you tried contacting their bank to recover the funds? I'm attempting to recover all the deposits that i have ever made to SS, as they have not provided a service as promised.

Comment

• I'm still having problems too. Been owed for over 7 months now. I read something about a Facebook group but I can't find it.

Anyone know any good contacts, ie Racing Post that may be able to go further?

Comment

• I'm having problems too, account closed and money retained following a withdrawal request, any advice appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by BetterBettor

I may be able to help some of you out here, are you still waiting on payment(s)?

Hi, am still waiting on payment of over £600 since october3rd 2014! What do u suggest is best course of action pls?

Comment

• Originally posted by spartacus2000

I'm still having problems too. Been owed for over 7 months now. I read something about a Facebook group but I can't find it.

Anyone know any good contacts, ie Racing Post that may be able to go further?

I would prefer just to try get a refund of my deposit. If we were to get them closed down we would probably end up with nothing! I heard They were almost insolvent earlier in the year. Obviously trying to get more money in from new customers and trying to keep afloat. Our only chance unless can force a refund, but if they haven't got it....

Comment

• I respectfully disagree LFC2014. If they haven't got the money then we'll never get paid anyway. If I'm not going to get my money back then at least I can get this firm wound up so that other innocent members of the public aren't defrauded.

Comment

• I've just seen this

http://warningsportsspread.wordpress.com/2014/12/14/warning-do-not-trade-with-sportsspread/

Comment

• Can you all join on twitter

SportsSpread Debtor
                    @jsrgreen

Got to get this company to pay us or get them closed down.

I am owed a fortune by them. They never pay me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrsgreen

Can you all join on twitter

SportsSpread Debtor

@jsrgreen

Got to get this company to pay us or get them closed down.

I am owed a fortune by them. They never pay me.

Comment

• very starnge as they have a full on website offering up to date prices

so who is betting with them with all this bad publicity

it must be costing them to run such a site and if no one is betting with them anymore how are they sustaining themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by johnsmith

very starnge as they have a full on website offering up to date prices

so who is betting with them with all this bad publicity

it must be costing them to run such a site and if no one is betting with them anymore how are they sustaining themselves

All what bad publicity? An old article from the Irish Times and a few obscure blog postings? I doubt that their turnover has been seriously affected, and I can't imagine Messrs O'Neill and Rice are too bothered.

Comment

• but why even accept these few bad blogs and articles by not paying out ...surely people only play to win and pointless playing if you fear never being paid out....are you suggesting thats its only a few that are not getting paid

Comment

• Originally posted by johnsmith

but why even accept these few bad blogs and articles by not paying out ...surely people only play to win and pointless playing if you fear never being paid out....are you suggesting thats its only a few that are not getting paid

I suspect they payout small withdrawl requests and the big ones go unpaid. But I'm only guessing...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrisoner

johnsmith wrote:

but why even accept these few bad blogs and articles by not paying out ...surely people only play to win and pointless playing if you fear never being paid out....are you suggesting thats its only a few that are not getting paid

I suspect they payout small withdrawl requests and the big ones go unpaid. But I'm only guessing...

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                                Bet365
                                Bodog
                                William Hill
                                Ladbrokes
                                Working...
                                X