Clear All

• ffm
    replied
    Nice to hear.

I still haven't heard back.

Leave a comment:

• fosterk87
    replied
    To let you know my first withdrawal is in my account this morning I will keep you up to date with the outstanding withdrawal

Leave a comment:

• tg5321
    replied
    Was looking at getting some professional debt collectors involved to start with.

A couple of things I'm not sure about are if it's better to use a Dublin based one, and secondly are they not paying because they simply have cashflow/money problems or just because they have no intention of doing so?

Let me know if you hear anything useful back.

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    tg5321 - what options are you looking at? I have sent emails to a couple of Dublin solicitors this week - waiting for responses at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• fosterk87
    replied
    This is the first one I am chasing of 2 withdrawals the other was placed more recently, I must say I am not impressed

Leave a comment:

• fosterk87
    replied
    I requested on 6th Jan was supposed to be in my account this Friday just gone as suprise suprise it is not there.

I am waiting for a call from them at the moment and I will let you know about my progress.

Keep me posted on your progress with this guys

Leave a comment:

• tg5321
    replied
    Appears they paid me £1000 towards the end of last month, still over £6000 outstanding. Rang up the other day and spoke to a particularly unhelpful,rude individual in accounts who hid behind the line Brian O Neill is dealing with this and he couldnt do anything.O neill is never available and appears to have now stopped responding to emails. I'm currently looking at other options.

I find it absolutely incredible that this company continues to trade.

Leave a comment:

• ffm
    replied
    Hi Fosterk87

May I ask when you requested the withdrawal and when they wanted to process it?

I too made an withdrawal request some days ago but haven't heard back.

Leave a comment:

• fosterk87
    replied
    I have just been told my withdrawal has been passed over for processing, will let you know when I recieve

Leave a comment:

• fosterk87
    replied
    I have placed the request all ready but dont seem to be currently getting anywhere fast, it seems very strange that thier phones have been down 3 days.

Have you had any joy down the legal route?

When you say small what amounts are we talking less than 500?

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    Just get your wihdrawl request in when you can. I did receive small payments a couple of times but when I requested a big withdrawl I didn't get it. Others in the same position all seem to be waiting for £1k+.

Leave a comment:

• fosterk87
    replied
    Hi guys,

Unfortunatly i have just opened an deposited with these guys and have won,

Has anybody had a withdrawal paid?

they said i need to wait a month for money laundering rules

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    The Financial Services Ombudsman in Ireland do not regard Sportsspread to be a "regulated financial provider" therefore they have no jurisdiction.

I am currently looking at how to take Sportsspread to court.

Leave a comment:

• quincunx
    replied
    I'd never heard of Sports spread in Ireland.In the UK,spreadbetting firms are answerable to a financial authority and have to post a bond.It might be worth checking whether that is true in Ireland,too.If it is,you could threaten to complain to them,and actually do it if there is no response.

Leave a comment:

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
Bet365
Bodog
William Hill
Ladbrokes
Working...
X