X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John.
    i would like your help.
    i registered with Gamcare in December 2018 and Sportnation let me deposit and bet with them. Thery breached their duty of care. Will i be able to get all of my deposits back. You can contact me on--
    thanks
    Last edited by BMR Sandy; 04-23-2019, 01:30 PM. Reason: Posting personal information is not allowed

Comment

• Originally posted by davwar View Post
      Just to bring everyone an update from my original post 22nd December 2013!

John who replied to my post and then gave me his personal email guided me and gave me the drive to carry on fighting against bet at home.

We put in a complaint through LGA and have just received a full refund from bet at home of over £1,500 GBP, No apology but I can live with that.

Thank you John for your support and people working together on this site and guiding them down the right paths we can succeed.

I had so many knock backs but we kept going.

To be honest I was giving up hope but John drove me on.

If your in the right keep believing.

Cheers

Dave
      Hi i fot the same problem now. Can anyone help me please. --
      Last edited by BMR Sandy; 04-23-2019, 01:30 PM. Reason: Posting personal information is not allowed

Comment

• Originally posted by Benrhosgad View Post

John.
        i would like your help.
        i registered with Gamcare in December 2018 and Sportnation let me deposit and bet with them. Thery breached their duty of care. Will i be able to get all of my deposits back. You can contact me on--
        thanks
        Benrhosgad, welcome to the BMR Forum.

Can you elaborate the issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMR Sandy View Post

Benrhosgad, welcome to the BMR Forum.

Can you elaborate the issue?
          Of course i can i registered with GAMSTOP in December 2018 and SPORTNATION who is in partnership with GAMSTOP still allowed me to be on their site and send offers to my emsil address. Both of them got the same details . I contacted SPORTNATION for a refund from December 24th onwards and they refused what shall i do now? Thanks

Comment

• Why did you deposit at all? Looking for a free roll huh? Nice try pal.

Comment

Of course i can i registered with GAMSTOP in December 2018 and SPORTNATION who is in partnership with GAMSTOP still allowed me to be on their site and send offers to my emsil address. Both of them got the same details . I contacted SPORTNATION for a refund from December 24th onwards and they refused what shall i do now? Thanks
              Did you also try to contact GameCare? I'm really not very particular with the process but since you mentioned that they are a partnership, maybe GameCare can asist you or give you advice as well.

Comment

• In any case, feel free to submit a complaint with us https://www.bookmakersreview.com/player-complaints/ and lets see what we can do to assit you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMR Sandy View Post
                  In any case, feel free to submit a complaint with us https://www.bookmakersreview.com/player-complaints/ and lets see what we can do to assit you.
                  Just done it. I contacted GAMSTOP and GAMCARE and they believe i should get my money back. Soccer star dont be a idiot

Comment

Just done it. I contacted GAMSTOP and GAMCARE and they believe i should get my money back. Soccer star dont be a idiot
                    And how come Gamstop didn't prevent you from using the site? Will they be able to assist you about your claim?

Comment

• They told me to contact SPORTNATION and take it from there. Thats what im sayibg GAMSTOP and SPORTNATION should have stopped me

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                      Bookmaker
                      5Dimes
                      William Hill
                      Bet365
                      Working...
                      X