X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tempobet

curious if anyone has anything to say about them? stumbled upon them today and am struggling to find places to bet anymore so curious if they are good or no?

also it says on this site here the UK is restricted yet on their join now page UK is listed? have things changed and this site just not updated?

thanks in advance!

• Originally posted by beastie66

curious if anyone has anything to say about them? stumbled upon them today and am struggling to find places to bet anymore so curious if they are good or no?

also it says on this site here the UK is restricted yet on their join now page UK is listed? have things changed and this site just not updated?

thanks in advance!

Comment

• I think they are a Turkish company with a office in London

Comment

• There is a TempoBet Review page on the main BookmakersReview.com site. You will see that they are in the BMR Orange List for voiding winning bets. You can check the article out here: https://www.bookmakersreview.com/bookmaker-news/tempobet-voiding-valid-winning-bets/48061

I would personally be very careful here. If you win, do not be surprised if they stiff you.

Comment

• They are listed as a Premium bookmaker on www.oddsportal.com, but the proprietor is aware of the worldwide criticism and cannot remove them as they have a contract. They no longer accept accounts from many countries including the UK. They are consistently far too long on favourites, and one wonders if they ever pay out.

Comment

• I have seen their odds on Oddsportal considerably longer than the rest of the market - eg 1.8 when the next best was 1.68.Nobody can afford to offer such odds.So either the odds were out of date,or that is highly suspicious.

Comment

• they are ok paid large sum but asked all id docs including with face

Comment

• Hi guys. This website everyday change his domain.
                Last edited by sniper; 12-29-2018, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                Bet365
                Bodog
                William Hill
                Ladbrokes
                Working...
                X