X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favbet - scam bookie - solved

I can not withdraw any of my funds from Favbet. I have verified my identity with them etc, the issue is when you go to withdraw with Favbet they ask for a "prompt response" email code - which would be fine except they will not email me a code. Chat support said "change your email" - done, no success. "Delete all browser cookies" - done, no success. "Email info@gavbet.com" - sent several emails over 3 days, no response. Then the same chat support person just sends me in circles, dismisses my concerns, sarcastically says "always a pleasure to help you" and then starts replying in Russian!! AVOID Favbet like the plague!!

Has anyone else had similar experiences?

• I meant to say "email info@favbet.com" (typo)

Comment

• garth560, I've had exactly the same problem with Favbet! As it turned out Gmail thought that the emails with the code from Favbet was junk mail, so just moving the emails to the inbox did the trick! :-) Since I input the code correctly I've had no problems withdrawing from Favbet. I have a small amount left there that you reminded me of, so I've gone ahead and requested a withdrawal just now. I'll post if there's any problem with it!

Comment

• Hi! Can you please write you problem, with login and details, to the claims@favbet.com. We will try to help you ASAP!

Comment

• I just received my withdrawal from Favbet, so no problems for me at least!

Comment

• Finally I have been able to withdraw my funds! After emailing claims@favbet.com I got an email back saying to try again, and this time I actually received the 'prompt response code'. So it seems Favbet is not an outright scam but I would advise caution when using them - perhaps just deposit $30 and get the withdrawal thing sorted out before getting serious.

Comment

• Good to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Comment

• I'm having problems in taking on a favbet settimana.They have asked for copies of the documents, but the email address info@favbet.com don't work!.I tried to contact them but nothing! I asked her to give me a valid email address to send documents, but nothing to do and at the moment I can not pick!

Comment

• Favbet is a great bookmaker, I made dozens of withdrawals in recent months, and have removed the code that was used to withdraw

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                  Bet365
                  Bodog
                  William Hill
                  Ladbrokes
                  Working...
                  X