X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwinner365 no payout since August

hello

hello

I signed up at the bookmaker bwinner365 and received 150% bonus on my first deposit ..
    fulfill the rollover and ordered a survey of 599.95 euros ..
    I am waiting since August 15 ..

already sent several emails but no answer ..
    in support live chat before they said it would be very soon now support live chat tell me they do not know anything about it and to send emails to support ..

already sent emails several times but did not get any reply ..

I do not know what else to do because I have no way to get my money ..

Please if you can do something to help my case would be eternally grateful

thank you very much

• Bwinner365 not have any kind of license, from what I see besides me there are other people waiting for the money, I denounced the inefficiency of skrill in FCA and the behavior of bwinner the Cyprus police. Let's see what happens and if I can get my 926 euro

Comment

• Originally posted by ivo1976365

Bwinner365 not have any kind of license, from what I see besides me there are other people waiting for the money, I denounced the inefficiency of skrill in FCA and the behavior of bwinner the Cyprus police. Let's see what happens and if I can get my 926 euro

You can file a dispute with BMR here disputes@bookmakersreview.com if you'd like some assistance.

Comment

• Hello, please do not pay money to the company bwinner365. The company did not describe in 100 e-mails, and does not pay the money. warning

Comment

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
          Bet365
          Bodog
          William Hill
          Ladbrokes
          Working...
          X