X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SunMaker cirkus

    I open accaunt some weak two back...today i make 1 deposit for 100€...then i try to place bet,and i see that from no reasone i have limits on all bets under 1€....i never bet here before,i just try to find some clones from 10bet script becouse 10bet dont take players from my country....and then i make withdraw,they give me money back on accaunt and say,that i must turn over deposit on sportbets,this mean over 100 bets with stakes under 1€....or Casino...where i so and so will lost my money....they proposal me this two options...great work...


    Chat gestartet
    Sunmaker
    Willkommen bei sunmaker! Bitte teile uns dein Anliegen mit.
    Stefan ist dem Chat beigetreten
    hi

    Stefan
    Hi. Wie kann ich dir helfen?

    enlglish please?

    Stefan
    Hi. How can I help you? I'm waiting for your question.

    i made today first deposit
    and when i try to bet
    i see that i have limits under 1€
    i dont no idea why
    buth ok
    its enough bookies online
    buth i have now 100€ here
    i made withdraw
    buth you give me money back on accaunt
    why?
    i have open this accaunt many days back already,weaks
    and you didnt inform me that my accaunt is limited from some reasone,wich you know
    why you dont send me money back now?

    Stefan
    Because according to money laundring laws and our license agreements we are not allowed to pay out money that wasn't wagered on our sites. As an online Casino site and Sportsbook site, we can only offer withdrawals of winnings.

    what?

    Stefan
    Because according to money laundring laws and our license agreements we are not allowed to pay out money that wasn't wagered on our sites. As an online Casino site and Sportsbook site, we can only offer withdrawals of winnings.

    how can i turn over this 100€?
    with 100 bets for 1€?

    Stefan
    By placing bets on our casio and sportsbook offer.

    i have limit
    under 1€
    this is more then 100 bets
    this is unpossible
    you leave that peple make register
    and give limit
    that then cant turn over money
    and lost it in Casino?
    i dont have any attention to play automats in casino
    i cant bet if you limited accaunt before i make first bet
    so send me my money back on Skrill
    i dont see problem
    if i cant bet
    send me money back
    you limited me before i place first bet
    or open my accaunt on 50€ that i turn over this money
    and bye
    why you leave me to make deposit on limited accaunt?
    then block my accaunt
    if you dont wont peaple from my country or where is a problem

    Stefan
    I'm sorry that you aren't happy with our offer but like I said before, we are unable to approve withdrawals of money that wasn't wagered on our site. You will have to place bets on our casino or sportbets offers before you can request a withdrawal of your winnings. I'm sorry that you are unhappy with the decision by our bookies to limit certain bets or your account but the decision is on their side and can't be influenced by customer support.

    you can then have this 100€
    buth i will wrote over this your practice on all possible bookie rewiew sides
    this is clear cheating from you
    you leave costumers that make deposits on new limited acaunts
    and make proposals that they turn over money in casino
    i come here to bet
    not turn over in casino
    take this money down to your accunts
    and buy beer there for your team

    Stefan
    Like I said, I regret that you are unhappy with the bet limits you engaged. I will gladly ask our bookies if the limit can be changed.

    no
    you can have this money
    buy beer to treders wich limited my accaunt before i place first bet,and managers wich teach you how to steel money to costumers with this work
    bye

  • Did you file a complaint?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KingPrimoz View Post
      I open accaunt some weak two back...today i make 1 deposit for 100€...then i try to place bet,and i see that from no reasone i have limits on all bets under 1€....i never bet here before,i just try to find some clones from 10bet script becouse 10bet dont take players from my country....and then i make withdraw,they give me money back on accaunt and say,that i must turn over deposit on sportbets,this mean over 100 bets with stakes under 1€....or Casino...where i so and so will lost my money....they proposal me this two options...great work...


      Chat gestartet
      Sunmaker
      Willkommen bei sunmaker! Bitte teile uns dein Anliegen mit.
      Stefan ist dem Chat beigetreten
      hi

      Stefan
      Hi. Wie kann ich dir helfen?

      enlglish please?

      Stefan
      Hi. How can I help you? I'm waiting for your question.

      i made today first deposit
      and when i try to bet
      i see that i have limits under 1€
      i dont no idea why
      buth ok
      its enough bookies online
      buth i have now 100€ here
      i made withdraw
      buth you give me money back on accaunt
      why?
      i have open this accaunt many days back already,weaks
      and you didnt inform me that my accaunt is limited from some reasone,wich you know
      why you dont send me money back now?

      Stefan
      Because according to money laundring laws and our license agreements we are not allowed to pay out money that wasn't wagered on our sites. As an online Casino site and Sportsbook site, we can only offer withdrawals of winnings.

      what?

      Stefan
      Because according to money laundring laws and our license agreements we are not allowed to pay out money that wasn't wagered on our sites. As an online Casino site and Sportsbook site, we can only offer withdrawals of winnings.

      how can i turn over this 100€?
      with 100 bets for 1€?

      Stefan
      By placing bets on our casio and sportsbook offer.

      i have limit
      under 1€
      this is more then 100 bets
      this is unpossible
      you leave that peple make register
      and give limit
      that then cant turn over money
      and lost it in Casino?
      i dont have any attention to play automats in casino
      i cant bet if you limited accaunt before i make first bet
      so send me my money back on Skrill
      i dont see problem
      if i cant bet
      send me money back
      you limited me before i place first bet
      or open my accaunt on 50€ that i turn over this money
      and bye
      why you leave me to make deposit on limited accaunt?
      then block my accaunt
      if you dont wont peaple from my country or where is a problem

      Stefan
      I'm sorry that you aren't happy with our offer but like I said before, we are unable to approve withdrawals of money that wasn't wagered on our site. You will have to place bets on our casino or sportbets offers before you can request a withdrawal of your winnings. I'm sorry that you are unhappy with the decision by our bookies to limit certain bets or your account but the decision is on their side and can't be influenced by customer support.

      you can then have this 100€
      buth i will wrote over this your practice on all possible bookie rewiew sides
      this is clear cheating from you
      you leave costumers that make deposits on new limited acaunts
      and make proposals that they turn over money in casino
      i come here to bet
      not turn over in casino
      take this money down to your accunts
      and buy beer there for your team

      Stefan
      Like I said, I regret that you are unhappy with the bet limits you engaged. I will gladly ask our bookies if the limit can be changed.

      no
      you can have this money
      buy beer to treders wich limited my accaunt before i place first bet,and managers wich teach you how to steel money to costumers with this work
      bye


      Hi, please fill out this complaint form and we will look into this for you.

      Comment


      • Any update here...

        Comment


        • Hi

          No i did not fill complaint form....i give datas from account one of friends who play Casino and he give me my 100€. Eas the best way to recive this money back...

          Comment


          • So all set...nice going...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KingPrimoz View Post
              Hi

              No i did not fill complaint form....i give datas from account one of friends who play Casino and he give me my 100€. Eas the best way to recive this money back...
              WHat did he say he would do with an account that has such low limits?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BMR_Brad View Post

                WHat did he say he would do with an account that has such low limits?
                I dont know,i didnt make contact then with support any more...i give acocunt to freand,he play Casino,he turn over this 100€ and we take down 70€ and bye bye.
                Buth i think that they have restricted county from where i come,buth this is not normal...leave deposits even we cant play bets there...and then we have problems like this...

                Comment

                Top 5 Reviews

                Pinnacle
                Bet365
                Bodog
                William Hill
                Ladbrokes
                Working...
                X