X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1xbit scam stole me 25,000€

Hi.

My 1xbit gaming account number is- xxxxxxxxx

I played in last Saturday (04/01/2020) in web site 1xbit.com on one volleyball game from spain superliga

I made deposit of around 4,000€ and I placed 2 bets with 4,000€ and I won the 2 bets on odds around 6.50

And then 1 minute instant after I won my bets then 1xbit blocked my betting account and stopped to provide me service, and refuse to pay me my money.

Once i asked them in email what happened then they respond me this reply:

"
    Good Day. We want to inform you, that our company decided to stop any collaboration with you (closing your account). The decision was made after a careful investigation of the situation by our security service. The decision is based on a violation of the Terms and Conditions.
    "

After this I sent them around 4 emails to ask what happen with my balance in my betting account, but this web site refuse to respond me in email anymore and once I contact them in live chat then they respond me that I can get answers only via emails (where they ignore my emails).

I have nobody to talk there, they just ignore all emails i send to- security@1x-bit.com

I have balance there of around 25,500€ value (including 4,000€ deposit).
    It's looks like 1xbit is total scam of web site who operate in order to steal monies from pepole.

I will be happy if you can help me to release my money from there.

Thank you.
    Last edited by sniper; 01-07-2020, 04:19 PM.

• Hi, that is a very distressing problem to have with a bookmaker like this.

I would like to be able to give you some positive hopeful words but 1xbit has become well known for treating people like this and refusing to discuss it with anyone.

You are welcome to submit our complaint form and we can at least try for you though https://www.bookmakersreview.com/player-complaints/

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
    Bet365
    Bodog
    William Hill
    Ladbrokes
    Working...
    X