X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stsbet

Hi Guys,

New here and have a quick question.

I have recently joined STS bet for the joining bonus (bet £30 on 3 x 1.80 + get a £30 free bet), and have built up winnings of over £400, which have been withdrawn and paid into my account, but my issue is that the site are now looking for ID verification and the only form of ID I have is a provisional licence which is apparently not acceptable anymore - So are they able to reclaim these funds even though they are paid?

Just as an FYI, the site is absolute garbage

Many thanks,

Michael

• Hi Mcon6791,

The identification card is one of the requirements for the verification process, but do you have any form of evidence to prove your identity aside from that?

Comment

• Hi Sandy!

I only have a provisional license at the moment and may need to purchase a passport going forward.

Do you know if they can legally ask for the money I have withdrawn back?

The money was withdrawn at least a day before they asked for ID, so is there anything to stop me from just closing my account and going elsewhere?

Many thanks!
      Michael

Comment

• Originally posted by MCON6791 View Post
        Hi Guys,

New here and have a quick question.

I have recently joined STS bet for the joining bonus (bet £30 on 3 x 1.80 + get a £30 free bet), and have built up winnings of over £400, which have been withdrawn and paid into my account, but my issue is that the site are now looking for ID verification and the only form of ID I have is a provisional licence which is apparently not acceptable anymore - So are they able to reclaim these funds even though they are paid?

Just as an FYI, the site is absolute garbage

Many thanks,

Michael
        Sounds like a nightmare of an experience here. What are you going to do?

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
        Bet365
        Bodog
        William Hill
        Ladbrokes
        Working...
        X