X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet365's solvency questioned

Hey everybody!
    I have an issue with Bet365 that worries me, especially considering the size of the bookmaker as a potential market leader. So my story goes as follows:
    I had an account with bet365 for half a year now, have done some gambling (League Champions most of the times) and had my account up at around eur 14K. I had my account fully verified; I was able to withdraw money without any problems, and have withdrawn about 6K, and I was offered bonuses twice in August. I didn’t claim those bonuses, and I am wondering whether this was to prevent me from withdrawing money.
    After logging into my account on the 28th of August and ordering a withdrawal, I didn’t receive any money neither on the 28th, nor on the 29th or 30th. On August 30th I attempted to log into my account, which appeared to be blocked. In live chat the same day I was told that my account needs to undergo another id verification, which includes receiving another Postal Verification Code and sending to them another copy of my ID and a photo of my face with this id, both certified by notary public. Both these actions can require, according to them, “up to several weeks”. I am worried also that my account is fully blocked – this means I can’t even make wagers, not talking about withdrawing money.
    They have given me the provision in their terms and conditions that is basically saying that they are allowed to conduct as many identity checks and require as many documents as they want to and for as long as they want to. I am not sure how legal is that, and I have no problems providing them with my documents, however there are some things that worry me: first of all, it’s the matter of having to send my documents to the UK, and it possibly taking a while. They are not providing me with any time limits of these checks, and I am afraid that this may be happening due to their financial difficulties.
    I am seeing other people also have similar problems and writing about it on forums, so I wonder what's the size of their problems
    Bet365 refused having a Skype conversation with me showing my documents to them on the web camera, and also turned down my getting an international passport that they can verify with no problems. I am doubtful that bookmaker with 4.5+ rating has the right to suspend verified winning account for unlimited amount of time.
    Has anybody ever had such difficulties with them, and how much time did it take you to complete the verification? I have all the documents they are asking for, and can and will provide it to them, but the whole manner of this verification worries me quite a lot. I doubt that I would want to have anything to do with them any more.

• dantes,

this doesn't look like a company with financial difficulties to me.

When you say you had your account fully verified, did you provide documents to verify it?

Comment

• Originally posted by pier0

dantes,

this doesn't look like a company with financial difficulties to me.

When you say you had your account fully verified, did you provide documents to verify it?

That's exactly what surprised me!
      Of course, I have sent scanned copy of my passport and had a phone conversation with them. That's what you meant, right?

Comment

• Actually what they do now to verify an account is send a postcard with a code on it to the address the player used when he registered.

I see from your profile you are from Ukraine and my educated guess is that Bet365 is being extra careful with players from Eastern Europe as it probably believes (right or wrong) that there is a higher possibility of fraud/abuse in the region.

If it was me, knowing I have all the documents they asked for, I would not waste any time on forums asking strangers for advice and I would send them the documents right away and undergo the new verification process.

Even if it takes them few weeks, I know I will eventually get my money from Bet365.

Comment

Actually what they do now to verify an account is send a postcard with a code on it to the address the player used when he registered.

I see from your profile you are from Ukraine and my educated guess is that Bet365 is being extra careful with players from Eastern Europe as it probably believes (right or wrong) that there is a higher possibility of fraud/abuse in the region.

If it was me, knowing I have all the documents they asked for, I would not waste any time on forums asking strangers for advice and I would send them the documents right away and undergo the new verification process.

Even if it takes them few weeks, I know I will eventually get my money from Bet365.

you said "I would not waste any time on forums asking strangers for advice" like your partner told to me in the other thrread, so whats the point to have a forum of rating of bookies if you dont want to help people, yo urealzize that this forum is so pathetic??
          follow my advie close this site and its forum, if you cant help players in trouble and worse, putting doubts if they are telling you the truth or not

Comment

• Just do what is requested from bet365 for the verification as suggested by Pier0. If you are honest and have the correct information you will get paid. It may be a long customer verification but they are within their rights to ask for this.

Comment

• yeah they are just being extra cautious, ukraine is knowing for its filth not saying you are but there is dodgy dealings.....they are the top of the game just play ball with them and you will have no trouble getting your money....all the best my man

Comment

• I am doing everything that they have requested from me, but what worries me is the fact that there is no time limits for this verification, and no way for me to know they are being honest about sending my pvc and receiving my documents.
                I am especially worried about the fact that they have already "sent" me one PVC which I never received at my address, and since the letter is untrackable I couldn't even find it at the post office

Comment

• Have you ever received international mail at your address?

Comment

Have you ever received international mail at your address?

Yes, I have received international mail, such as moneybookers verification letter for example. But it doesn't always run smoothly, and with Bet365 the letters they send don't have a tracking number, so there is no way to check it(

Dear bookmakersreview, are you located in the UK yourself?

Comment

Have you ever received international mail at your address?

It's interesting that I have received promotion mail from them just last week, but still have no PVC(( wonder if they are sending it at all?

Comment

• Did you open the account by visiting Bet365 directly or through an affiliate site?

Comment

Did you open the account by visiting Bet365 directly or through an affiliate site?

I don't remember really, I have read a lot of good things about them, at your website as well. Can I check it somehow now? And how is it important?

Comment

• Good afternoon. I would like to make complain to BET365. They blocked my account and ask for more verification after i start making withdrawals. But from the very beginning my account were verified for 100% and i made withdrawals before. They ask me to make photos where i am holding my passport and to make the same with another document which will prove my identity. This document should be certified by doctor send them to e-mail and to their postal mail. First i send them to e-mail my documents,after i receive a message from them that this documents suit to them and they are ok. As i was insured that documents are good i send them by post office. After receiving they promise to unblock my account. When they receive them they took too long time to review them, at the end they told that they dont like this documents and now they need this documents certified by someone else,for example notaries. I know that in Ukraine in my country, my passport cant be notary certified. So it happened that BET365 wants to tole my money.
                            I provide they my passport, an military ticket issued by government, also made photos with this documents in from of my face. The doctor proved that the copies is identity to original and stamp it (exactly how BET365 ask). So i think i made all conditions and i have right to ask to unblock my account.

Comment

• What should i do to make my complain viewed by Bookmakers?

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                              Bookmaker
                              5Dimes
                              William Hill
                              Bet365
                              Working...
                              X