X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• verifying marathonbet account for more than 15 days and no respond

it was 19th june that marathonbet sent me an email and asked me to send documents for verifying.
    i sent them a pdf i had on my laptop of my passport and my car document for showing my address.
    they told me that they want a digital photo of my passport.
    i sent the digital photo along with my car document again.
    this time they told that they cant accept car document and need to send one of the documents they have mentioned.
    so i sent my bank statement, and it was june 23 that i sent my last document.
    few days later they suspended my account without sending any emails but i suppose its related to verifying process.

i think the usual time for verifying accounts is 2 3 working days but it has been over 10 days and i didnt get any sign of what is going with my case. they just give me prepared answers like its under verification process, it may take several days and etc...
    anyone have any idea how can i handle this situation?

• What are you doing here? Withdrawing money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tart View Post
      What are you doing here? Withdrawing money?
      in bookmakersreview?
      im trying to find a way to go to my account and withdraw money as marathon really annoyed me
      from someone who had same issue or a guy who can help
      its going to be 20days and there is no answer from them yet...
      Last edited by vidaaa; 07-09-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidaaa View Post
        it was 19th june that marathonbet sent me an email and asked me to send documents for verifying.
        i sent them a pdf i had on my laptop of my passport and my car document for showing my address.
        they told me that they want a digital photo of my passport.
        i sent the digital photo along with my car document again.
        this time they told that they cant accept car document and need to send one of the documents they have mentioned.
        so i sent my bank statement, and it was june 23 that i sent my last document.
        few days later they suspended my account without sending any emails but i suppose its related to verifying process.

i think the usual time for verifying accounts is 2 3 working days but it has been over 10 days and i didnt get any sign of what is going with my case. they just give me prepared answers like its under verification process, it may take several days and etc...
        anyone have any idea how can i handle this situation?
        vidaaa ....please fill out this complaint form and we will look into this for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMR Admin View Post

vidaaa ....please fill out this complaint form and we will look into this for you.
          i filled the complaint form. thanks for helping

Comment

• there is no respond from marathon yet...its 23 days i think...
            and they wont tell you what are they doing...just tell you that you need several days(month realy or years)!!!

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
            Bet365
            Bodog
            William Hill
            Ladbrokes
            Working...
            X