X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• betsafe bonus, money canceled

Hello,
    I have a Problem with betsafe. Ich deposit 100€ and get the 100€ Bonus, than I place 3 bets and won all 3.
    After that I want to withdraw my money, first my account was restricted. If I asked if they need my verification documents I get the answer that they doesnt need. One day later I get an email that all my money was canceled and only get my 100€ back which I deposit. They only say I offend against the "terms and service"point 12.1, but It isnt possible.
    The 100€ deposit I get back at my bank without send my verification documents, the rest of money, 1164€ was cancelled.
    Does anyone have an idea of what I can do ?

• Welcome to the BMR forum, ButtgenFlo.

Under Betsafe T&C, Section 12.1 stated that;

"Any Bonus is only available once per person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, bank account, telephone number, computer/device and / or IP address."

Did you try to contact them to clarfiy the matter?

Comment

• Hi ..please fill out this complaint form and we will look into this for you.

Comment

• Thank you, i already fill out the complaint form at 10.07. I write that also here, that other users can read this.

BMR Sandy: Yes I contact them, but only get the same answer that I violate point 12.1 and cant get more informations about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ButtgenFlo View Post
          Thank you, i already fill out the complaint form at 10.07. I write that also here, that other users can read this.

BMR Sandy: Yes I contact them, but only get the same answer that I violate point 12.1 and cant get more informations about that.
          You should have received a reply now ButtgenFlo

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
          Bet365
          Bodog
          William Hill
          Ladbrokes
          Working...
          X