X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Betting Agent

Hello Guys,

I am living in a restricted country for Pinnacle but I want to open a Pinnacle account. I made a research and faced some betting agents which are BET-IBC and Asianconnect. I spoke with them and they said to me that we can open an account for me. I want to ask that Is there any people who are using this agent and are you faced with any issue while using them?

• Sounds shady. I would not do this at all. Who are these people? Do they have a wevsite? How long have they been around...too many questions.

Why not simply open the ACCOUNT through the link on top of this page? It is easy and fast to open an account this way.!

Comment

• It's not working for me cause as I said I am living in a restricted country. If someone is working with these agents please advise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alchera View Post
        It's not working for me cause as I said I am living in a restricted country. If someone is working with these agents please advise.
        Both agents have been around quite a long time without too many problems for people.

I do not use either one but if I was forced to use an agent for Pinny I would choose AC as their fees are a lot lower.

Comment

• I also need help about this subject any experience would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

Comment

• I am happy for their services until now, so you can get one

Comment

• Originally posted by Alchera View Post
              I am happy for their services until now, so you can get one
              nice work!!

Comment

• I opened an account with Bet-ibc yesterday so that I can mainly bet on Pinny and I realised that I had made a terrible mistake.Firstly I deposited £100 via Skrill and opted for express same day service and when I logged into my acc after set up the balance had reduced to £80 after charges.I had opted for express service because I had a bet that I needed to play in a couple of hours only to discover that the type of sport was not available as they have a limited range of sports to bet on and guess what !! my bet would have won had the sport been available on the bettting website, so lost twice there.Secondly I realised could not bet on Pinny as I needed to have VPN because IP address from restricted country.I became frustrated and decided to close the acc a few hours after opening it and they asked me to complete a KYC for the refund to be processed and I reluctantly sent in my documents to them and they refunded me £49 . They have halved my original deposit and I will never go near these so called agents again.I would rather lose on a bet directly to a bookie than being scammed by the so called agents.Luckily I did not deposit a Large amount but I feel stupid for not having researched more information about them before I signed up and I worry if my details will be safe with those guys even if the account is now closed.

Comment

• Bet-IBC definitely have large fees, and a wide range of them. Particularly for bitcoin users.

If you use Skrill they are more normal fee wise.

Any agent account will require VPN use for books if you are from a restricted country btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMR_Brad View Post
                    Bet-IBC definitely have large fees, and a wide range of them. Particularly for bitcoin users.

If you use Skrill they are more normal fee wise.

Any agent account will require VPN use for books if you are from a restricted country btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by shauna View Post
                      I opened an account with Bet-ibc yesterday so that I can mainly bet on Pinny and I realised that I had made a terrible mistake.Firstly I deposited £100 via Skrill and opted for express same day service and when I logged into my acc after set up the balance had reduced to £80 after charges.I had opted for express service because I had a bet that I needed to play in a couple of hours only to discover that the type of sport was not available as they have a limited range of sports to bet on and guess what !! my bet would have won had the sport been available on the bettting website, so lost twice there.Secondly I realised could not bet on Pinny as I needed to have VPN because IP address from restricted country.I became frustrated and decided to close the acc a few hours after opening it and they asked me to complete a KYC for the refund to be processed and I reluctantly sent in my documents to them and they refunded me £49 . They have halved my original deposit and I will never go near these so called agents again.I would rather lose on a bet directly to a bookie than being scammed by the so called agents.Luckily I did not deposit a Large amount but I feel stupid for not having researched more information about them before I signed up and I worry if my details will be safe with those guys even if the account is now closed.
                      They already provide their conditions when you have asked. So you accept express (probably they have told you which will be charged an extra fee) and secondly, bet-ibc is an agent and they open accounts for you. They do not offer odds cause they are not a bookie. You need to understand the differences. Before making something you need to learn everything. If all the conditions are explained so you cannot bemoan. And do not worry they cannot use your informations due to global laws. They have gambling licence and they have to obey global rules.

Comment

• Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                        Bet365
                        Bodog
                        William Hill
                        Ladbrokes
                        Working...
                        X