X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookmaker.eu closing all UK accounts

I was requested yesterday to withdraw my money and that my account is now closed. When I asked why, they said they are closing all UK accounts.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

• Wow I have not heard of this. What are you going to do? Open up a new acct where?

Comment

• First I have heard of this too.

UK is getting very fenced in.

Comment

• Bookmaker.eu is complying with a request from the UK Gaming Commission to not serve customers residing in the UK. Bettors with dual citizenship/residency who reside outside the UK may still bet, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMR Forum View Post
          Bookmaker.eu is complying with a request from the UK Gaming Commission to not serve customers residing in the UK. Bettors with dual citizenship/residency who reside outside the UK may still bet, however.

Comment

• Don't worry, so what happened if bookmaker.eu is closing all UK account. You can joined the better gambling site than bookmaker.eu.

Comment

• Originally posted by surajbag948 View Post
              Don't worry, so what happened if bookmaker.eu is closing all UK account. You can joined the better gambling site than bookmaker.eu.
              I totally agree. UK citizens may be the most confident and free of problems people to reach bookies.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
              Bet365
              Bodog
              William Hill
              Ladbrokes
              Working...
              X