• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet365 took my winnings.

Hello.
    Look, I don't know what to do.
    I placed a coupon with Bet365, four positions over 2.5
    Is goal, I close the bet.
    The goal is cancelled, but I couldn't predict it, I didn't want to take any chances and I ended the game.
    But Bet365 took away my money almost 300 pounds because the goal was cancelled, is it ok ?
    They offered me money, I withdrew and I'm taking the money and I'm not looking at what's going to happen.
    And they're withdrawing the cash from my account because the judge made a mistake.
    I don't know what to do

• Hi and welcome to BMR...please fill out this complaint form and we will help you .

Comment

• Originally posted by Szwero View Post
      Hello.
      Look, I don't know what to do.
      I placed a coupon with Bet365, four positions over 2.5
      Is goal, I close the bet.
      The goal is cancelled, but I couldn't predict it, I didn't want to take any chances and I ended the game.
      But Bet365 took away my money almost 300 pounds because the goal was cancelled, is it ok ?
      They offered me money, I withdrew and I'm taking the money and I'm not looking at what's going to happen.
      And they're withdrawing the cash from my account because the judge made a mistake.
      I don't know what to do
      How about calming down and explaining yourself better...

Comment

• what happened here?

Comment

• Was there any outcome with this?

Comment

• I have never faced such an issue if you can provide a screenshot or email I think It would be better.

Comment

• I don't think the OP ever submitted that complaint form.

But really, just because they had used the Cash Out feature before the goal was disallowed does not entitle the OP to a winner anyway I don't think.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
              Bet365
              Bodog
              William Hill
              Ladbrokes
              Working...
              X