X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the update and we are glad to know this Jbias18.

Comment

• I have the same Issue with Stakers, they told me my account has been randomly selected for extended KYC.
      Same issues as jbias18.
      I sent them the docs they asked, 4 days passed they then wanted bank statements , 4 days on and no responses, they do not reply to emails and their livechat fob you off.
      Strange really because i had a great experience here for the past 6 months, are they going bankrupt or something?
      Not sure whereto go from here.

Help would be great

Regards

Nick

Comment

• I have this very same problem with Stakers. I'll write my whole story on anothe thread.
        Anssi

Comment

• Best advice I can give is keep a log of everything and give them what they request, it was a long three weeks to get my money but they eventually accept the documents.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbias18 View Post
            Best advice I can give is keep a log of everything and give them what they request, it was a long three weeks to get my money but they eventually accept the documents.
            I take it you've moved on to another bookies after that ordeal?

Comment

• Here is why Stakers say they are doing this now.

"Following UKGC recommendations earlier this year there was a few changes in our standard procedures, which led to more detailed checks on certain individuals, as a result of their gambling activity. Stakers systems flagged a number of high-risk accounts requiring more extensive KYC, confirmation of Source of Funds and Source of Wealth depending on the alert triggered."

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
              Bookmaker
              5Dimes
              William Hill
              Bet365
              Working...
              X