X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah. Just use common sense while betting. Don't spend all your money. That's the essential tip. And if you picked a good bookmaker app, all the stats are right before your eyes. And a good thing is to have passion for the teams you bet on. That's why I bet on Brazil LoL teams in GGBet https://crongdor.com/

Comment

• Try bet365, I think it is one of the best for esports betting sites, the odds margin is lower than the other bookmakers and they offer lots of esports events that cover many games like Counter-Strike: Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Dota 2 and many others.

Comment

• I am new with all of this and I really want to bet in esports. Which betting platform is the best to start betting?

Comment

• Hi, I am new with all of this betting stuff, can you help me or point me to right forums where I can learn more about this sports betting or even tips to be good in predicting the outcome. I just don't want to waste any money if I will bet. Though I know betting is really a risk, I am just being extra careful with my decision. I signed up to Vodds.com as per my friend recommendations. I wanted to know if this is worth a risk.

Comment

• I am from https://worldpostalcode.com/united-s...linois/chicago and, unfortunately, lost my job during the quarantine. And I had no choice but to look for ways to earn money on the Internet. And online betting has become a great solution for me. I had to train first, and my profit is still very low. But I do not stop, and with time, I hope to achieve success and a stable income in betting.
            Last edited by trioolaos; 03-19-2021, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnMark View Post
              Because before playing, you need to familiarize yourself in detail with all the rules and how to withdraw money, or at least read reviews
              Completely agree. It's so simple but realy good advice

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
              Bet365
              Bodog
              William Hill
              Ladbrokes
              Working...
              X