X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Bet the Grand National

2019 Grand National is just a few days away, taking place this Saturday 6th April with over 600 million people tuning in to watch!

It's not really for the savvy bettor but it is lots of fun picking out a few horses with long odds and cheering them on!

One way to maximize your winning potential is to bet each way - Here Martin Green breaks down what that means and offers up a few selections to add to your coupon. Grand National: Where Does The Each-Way Value Lie?

Personally i'm on:

Warriors Tale 66/1
    Anibale Fly 14/1
    Vintage Cloud 14/1

• Me mum likes the 3rd in the 3rd ...

Comment

• Originally posted by TeamBankroll Nat View Post
      2019 Grand National is just a few days away, taking place this Saturday 6th April with over 600 million people tuning in to watch!

It's not really for the savvy bettor but it is lots of fun picking out a few horses with long odds and cheering them on!

One way to maximize your winning potential is to bet each way - Here Martin Green breaks down what that means and offers up a few selections to add to your coupon. Grand National: Where Does The Each-Way Value Lie?

Personally i'm on:

Warriors Tale 66/1
      Anibale Fly 14/1
      Vintage Cloud 14/1
      I am on Warriors Tale also ...gotta go big or go home here!! Good Luck Team Bankroll!!!

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
      Bookmaker
      5Dimes
      William Hill
      Bet365
      Working...
      X