X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crypto Curriencies and Sports Betting

    Where sports betting is legal, the legacy banking system is not always a match made in heaven when it comes to moving funds to and from sportsbooks. High fees, slow transfers, account closures and chargebacks are a few things that both players and sportsbooks have to deal with. Today a lot of sportsbooks accept payments in bitcoin, litecoin, dash, and other cryptocurrencies. Let´s take a look at some of the pros and cons of using crypto at sportsbooks.

    There are two basic types of sportsbooks that accept crypto. Traditional sportsbooks that use it as a payment method. When your bitcoin, litecoin, dash or other crypto is deposited then it is automatically converted into fiat value (USD, GBP, EUR, etc). Then there are the so-called "Bitcoin Sportsbooks“, where everything is 100% crypto. For example, not only can you deposit and withdraw in bitcoin or crypto, but the bet amounts are also denominated in crypto as well. There are no dollar, sterling or euro signs to be found on the entire website. Both have their risks and rewards.

    click to read more


  • Crypto has been taking off last few days...wow glad I bought it on the dip at 3k.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by win euro win View Post
      Crypto has been taking off last few days...wow glad I bought it on the dip at 3k.

      Right...sure you did...let me take a wild guess you own 100 of em right?

      Comment


      • What happened with that buy at 3k? Are you rich by now? I mean there are lots of people who love to brag how easy is to make money out of crypto and that it's the future. What I love seeing is the faces of friends who keep buying Bitcoin on the top of waves and then it plummets down 10-15k in a day. I just prefer sticking to gold trading on https://www.investous.com as I have a much better technical edge to deal with abrupt moves. I know it also has a lot of spikes, but they are more manageable than the Bitcoin ones,
        Last edited by Williamrush; 04-29-2021, 12:47 AM.

        Comment


        • oh I still regard that I sold out my Bitcoins... with bitcoins my winnings would be cosmic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Williamrush View Post
            What happened with that buy at 3k? Are you rich by now? I mean there are lots of people who love to brag how easy is to make money out of crypto and that it's the future. What I love seeing is the faces of friends who keep buying Bitcoin on the top of waves and then it plummets down 10-15k in a day. I just prefer sticking to gold trading on https://www.investous.com as I have a much better technical edge to deal with abrupt moves. I know it also has a lot of spikes, but they are more manageable than the Bitcoin ones,
            I bought at 7k in April last year and still holding.

            How's that gold been treating you over the same time frame?

            And in comparison to your "friends" you mention were so silly to buy Bitcoin instead?

            Comment


            • Sports betting & Crypto

              Both are forms of gambling so we're all in the right place

              Comment


              • Did anyone here ride the Dogecoin train?

                Kind of wish I had known less about it so I might have joined in.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BMR_Brad View Post
                  Did anyone here ride the Dogecoin train?

                  Kind of wish I had known less about it so I might have joined in.


                  I got in late but still dabbling

                  it's down currently but we know how that goes.

                  I suspect it will rise again

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Wagerallsports View Post



                    I got in late but still dabbling

                    it's down currently but we know how that goes.

                    I suspect it will rise again
                    This comes after Elon Musk's tweet : https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/...843203/photo/1

                    Comment

                    Top 5 Reviews

                    Pinnacle
                    Bet365
                    Bodog
                    William Hill
                    Ladbrokes
                    Working...
                    X