X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy power let me gamble more than my loss limit

Hi, At 2.13am on 31/1/19 I set a £5 loss limit on my paddy power account effective immediately, my balance was £175 at that time so this meant I shouldn’t of been able to go less than £170 in that 24hr period, however I was able to lose all my money, yes stupidly my fault but I believe PaddyPower should take some responsibility for allowing me to lose this with my loss limit at £5 for all products, I contacted their live chat and was told the loss limit takes in account yesterday’s winnings, when this shouldn’t be the case as the limit is set for a 24hr period so yesterday’s winnings don’t make a difference to today’s loss, wondering if I have a case against them here and what my next steps to take should be! Thanks in advance.

• Please fill out this complaint form and we will look into this for you

Comment

• Originally posted by avfczac View Post
      Hi, At 2.13am on 31/1/19 I set a £5 loss limit on my paddy power account effective immediately, my balance was £175 at that time so this meant I shouldn’t of been able to go less than £170 in that 24hr period, however I was able to lose all my money, yes stupidly my fault but I believe PaddyPower should take some responsibility for allowing me to lose this with my loss limit at £5 for all products, I contacted their live chat and was told the loss limit takes in account yesterday’s winnings, when this shouldn’t be the case as the limit is set for a 24hr period so yesterday’s winnings don’t make a difference to today’s loss, wondering if I have a case against them here and what my next steps to take should be! Thanks in advance.
      Sure buddy...and if you won?? would you be here? Dont think you would!

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
      Bet365
      Bodog
      William Hill
      Ladbrokes
      Working...
      X