X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quincunx View Post
    Thanks for keeping us updated,Thunderstorm.Even if it was a translation adjustment,and the clause in their home language had affected familes [ doubtful and hard to prove now ],they should still stand by the translation that was around when you were betting - given that it is perfectly reasonable not to have included families.
    Yes, exactly my point. In my case and in case of 99% other customers who use their Terms and Conditions in english language, this "adjustment" changes everything, because words "family" and "household" are not synonyms and don't necessarily have the same meaning. Not to say they changed it behind my back and without any notification.

Comment

• Did 1xbet try to claim that you and your father were placing similar bets,Thunderstorm ? That's about the only thing that would give their actions some moral justification.
      Last edited by quincunx; 02-05-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by quincunx View Post
        Did 1xbet try to claim that you and your father were placing similar bets,Thunderstorm ? That's about the only thing that would give their actions some moral justification.
        Yes, they said that, but as usual, without giving any proof.

"Our program revealed a complete match of the play manner on your account and your father's account. We consider the blocking of the account to be fully substantiated and proven, the rules were violated, which is also fully proved and confirmed by you in the correspondence."

Besides that, they are telling me that I confirmed that the rules were violated, which is just ridiculous. They changed the Clause by including the word "family" and said that I confirmed the violation by saying that the person in question is my father.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
        Bet365
        Bodog
        William Hill
        Ladbrokes
        Working...
        X