X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marathonbet scammers

Marathonbet has decided to block my account even after sending id and p60. They request private information such as bank statements p60 and payslips.
    They carry on to ignore my emails then reply with BS saying they haven’t received my passport which I uploaded to site. I feel as though I’m being conned big time and I am deeply worried they are just stealing money and information.
    I see loads of people have the same situation. Big mistake registering and depositing to marathon bet. Be aware guys.
    i made my withdrawal over a week ago and nothing.

• Be aware guys don’t register with this company
    it’s really not worth it I’m so stressed out about all this.
    Move been gambling online for years and never ever had such bother.

Comment

• Chris, did you try to contact them using the live chat? https://www.marathonbet.com/lhn/lcv....202:13:58%20PM

Comment

• Please feel free to fill-out and submit the BMR complaint form https://www.bookmakersreview.com/player-complaints/ and we will try to assist you.

Comment

• Hey
          yes I’ve been on live chat loads, called them, spoke on twitter and emailed. I get the same old rubbish saying im
          in a que and they have received my documentation
          then when it’s should be sorted I get an email saying they Havnt for my passport which I sent clear as day.
          Its atrocious, I’ve given docs to other sites and been up and going straight away. Also the docs they request seems a bit too much in my opinion eg payslips from my work, bank statements and my p60 it’s all really not worth it joining this company

Comment

• Is this your first withdrawal request, Chris?

Comment

• No I’ve made withdrawals before

Comment

• Please submit the complaint form and we will help you in the process.

Comment

• Thanks sandy I did it. Thanks for your feedback and help thus far.

Comment

• Still being ignored by marathon bet

Comment

• I have a friend who uses them. They seem quite legit. Hella confused about their inconsistency tho

Comment

• I'm actually tempted to give them a go.

Comment

• In my view there are far better options than Marathonbet and I would only consider Marathonbet if you've exhausted all those options.

Comment

• What happened here? you get paid??

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                            Bookmaker
                            5Dimes
                            William Hill
                            Bet365
                            Working...
                            X