X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onebet Is SCAM. Not paying 2500 euros. Stay away

Hello,

We have a fresh issue here. I registered in Onebet on 7th of August. I deposited, bet and won. I also bet on 8th of August. On the next day I had a surprise- I couldnt log in to my account. The reason- "your country is restricted". And my deposit back!
    Well, when that law took place- on 8th of August? I doubt it. And why then Onebet accepts deposits from restricted countries? To steal money!
    And even if there is such a law- the bookmakers has to transfer all the funds to the customer`s wallet. Do customers have any rights in Onebet. Let`s see!

So, I contacted live chat, I wrote several e-mails. The answer I received was unadequate and more than cynical. Here it is:
    André (OneBet.com)

Aug 10, 16:02 CEST

Hi Mario,

Thank you for waiting.

We refunded the deposit however we are not able to payout the promo part of your balance and this is why you received the deposit back only.

Best regards,

André
    Senior Advisor

So, this is it. They "are not able to payout". Any other explanation? No. On live chat they even told me " have a nice day"

So, people, feel free to register and deposit in Onebet. If you win, a law may take place and you wouldnt be able to access your account.

Well, I have about 2500 euros there. It is obviously a big, cynical fraud. Now I will go to the police and to the lawyer. What are my choices? Would you please help me?

Thank you!

• Welcome to BMR Forum, Mario89.

May I ask what Country you're currently in right now? Thta's why It's always best to read the general T&C before playing.

Comment

• Well, I am from Bulgaria. But it wasnt stated in the general T&C that betting from Bulgaria is problematic. Also....why do the accept deposits and registrations from this country/ They first accepted my deposited, I won...after that..restriction. Smelly...smelly

Comment

• When selecting a solid book please check our Rating Guide for information.

Comment

• Yes, thank you for the information. But I havent read anything bad for Onebet in the net before i registered.

Well, I am shocked as this is big and cynical fraud. 2500 euros. If a bookmaker accepts registration and deposit from a country, he has to pay the winnings and all the funds if there is restriction ( Actually I am sure that there is no restriction. It is just a secret way for stealing money. No law has taken place in 8th of August.)

And they do not explain anything. They just say "well, we decide not to pay. we give you back the deposit. Bye, bye"

Where are my rights?

So, would you please hep me. What should be my next steps?

Comment

• Here is their answer. It is full of logic and explanation:

Johan (OneBet.com)

Aug 11, 06:07 CEST

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your mail.

Sorry to hear that you don't agree with us, however the deposit you made as refunded.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Johan
            Customer Care

Comment

• Onebet T&C https://www.onebet.com/en/terms#userRegistration_static under "3. Your obligations as a User" paragraph 3.1.3. actually mentioned your Country, Mario.

"You are not resident in Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, China, Denmark, Dutch Caribbean, Estonia, France, Gibraltar, Hungary, Hong Kong, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United States and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to Am. Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands."

I'm not sure how they review new accounts but I get your point, what if you lose your deposit, are they going to refund your money for the reason that you're in the list of the Country restrictions? But if you want to pursue the complaint, the company is licensed under the Maltese online gambling license, you can try to submit the complaint to this address,support.mga@mga.org.mt.

Comment

• At least you got the deposit !!

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                Bookmaker
                5Dimes
                William Hill
                Bet365
                Working...
                X