X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blusky4
    started a topic Roadbet scam 500$

Roadbet scam 500$

they erased my bets and did not allow me to withdraw money, even though I had previously lost $ 500 , now I win some money, but I could not withdraw money

they erased my bets and did not allow me to withdraw money, even though I had previously lost $ 500 , now I win some money, but I could not withdraw money

what I Can do now ?

Last edited by sniper; 08-01-2018, 02:36 PM.

• BMR_Brad
    replied
    Originally posted by blusky4 View Post

I open two account , because first account cant deposit more when i lost 500$, I open second account 250$ hope can win and get back my money is total 750$
    but when I win , they dont pay for me 750$ , only pay 250$
    i am very sad
    I understand you feeling sad about it.

If we could get Roadbet to discuss the problem, and you did not take two bonuses, and there is some explanation for not being able to re-deposit to the first account apart from them intentionally closing it, we may be able to plead a case for you.

But you should understand for the future that opening more than one account at any bookmaker will give them grounds to do this to you under their rules.

If we can get Roadbet talking we will do what we can for you but right now that is the main stumbling block

Leave a comment:

• blusky4
    replied
    Originally posted by BMR_Brad View Post

I have been replying to you by email Blusky. And have been trying to engage Roadbet in discussion.

But honestly, as it has been almost impossible to get a straight answer from you about using two accounts, I am not sure how much we can do anyway.

It is quite normal for bookmakers to ban people opening multiple accounts. And the normal response when found is to close that account and refund your deposit only.

The best we can do is plead for goodwill toward you as there was no bad intent. But blog sites and forum threads like this calling them scammers when it does not sound like they have scammed you are not really helpful honestly.
    I open two account , because first account cant deposit more when i lost 500$, I open second account 250$ hope can win and get back my money is total 750$
    but when I win , they dont pay for me 750$ , only pay 250$
    i am very sad

Leave a comment:

• BMR_Brad
    replied

because first account cant topup more ,that's why I open second account
    what your problem ? Roadbet scam , what I can do now ?
    why admin BMR Admin dont reply me ?
    I have been replying to you by email Blusky. And have been trying to engage Roadbet in discussion.

But honestly, as it has been almost impossible to get a straight answer from you about using two accounts, I am not sure how much we can do anyway.

It is quite normal for bookmakers to ban people opening multiple accounts. And the normal response when found is to close that account and refund your deposit only.

The best we can do is plead for goodwill toward you as there was no bad intent. But blog sites and forum threads like this calling them scammers when it does not sound like they have scammed you are not really helpful honestly.

Leave a comment:

• quincunx
    replied
    To be fair to Roadbet,that sounds like a responsible limit to prevent punters from chasing their losses.

Leave a comment:

• blusky4
    replied
    Originally posted by quincunx View Post
    Why did you open the second account,blusky4 ?
    because first account cant topup more ,that's why I open second account
    what your problem ? Roadbet scam , what I can do now ?
    why admin BMR Admin dont reply me ?

Leave a comment:

• quincunx
    replied
    Why did you open the second account,blusky4 ?

Leave a comment:

• sniper
    replied

one questions, Why admin dont help me ?
    roadbet is scam, and You are covering up your sins
    why sniper Can edit post delete my Blog and Website report roadbet ???
    no one is allowed to post links in the forum (either personal or otherwise).
    if you have filed a complaint with BMR, a complaints manager will contact you
    about your case.

Leave a comment:

• blusky4
    replied
    Did you open two accounts ? Did you get two bonuses ?
    Originally posted by BMR Admin View Post
    Good question quincunx...
    one questions, Why admin dont help me ?
    roadbet is scam, and You are covering up your sins
    why sniper Can edit post delete my Blog and Website report roadbet ???

Leave a comment:

• blusky4
    replied
    I dont get bonus, I just open two account , because first account I topup 500$ , and lost all
    second account I topup 250$ , and i win 750$ , I think capital reimbursement , But they only refund me 250$ . SO rip 500$​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• BMR Admin
    replied
    Good question quincunx...

Leave a comment:

• quincunx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blusky4
    replied
    please refund Money for me , I will delete all or I will report forever when roadbet is die

Leave a comment:

• blusky4
    replied
    Originally posted by soccer star View Post
    what is the update here??
    roadbet is scam . I lost 500$ bro , that's all my money , I dont have money for eat now

Leave a comment:

• soccer star
    replied
    what is the update here??

Leave a comment:

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
Bet365
Bodog
William Hill
Ladbrokes
Working...