X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMR_Brad View Post

Their current terms say that only one no-deposit bonus can be used per account.

They do not work with bonuses without deposit, practically since when this whole problem began. Was it coincidence? I do not believe. They know they are wrong.

So if you're reading bonus terms without deposit, those terms either do not exist or did not exist or can be edited for you to believe they are right. As I told you, they constantly offer bonuses without deposit and bonuses with deposit, occasionally. So you do not say and do not believe that only one customer can use a bonus without deposit, even different, as is the case. If they themselves offer bonuses without deposit occasionally and when they want, then yours customers can yes to claim more than one (only if differents, of course, and not in same moment more than 1)

I think I'm right, yes. I will continue to believe this. Otherwise, they would have come here and in the other forums from the first day I published the case. Likewise, they would not be ignoring the admins of the forums that tried to contact them. From what I understand, they answered you last week, just at the beginning of everything, and I believe they are ignoring you too in the last days

But it's ok. I'll wait for the MGA. I will delete my posts here, today at the end of the day, that make reference to them. And, if you can and agree, make this topic deleted or hidden until MGA returns my messages. And, thank you in advance for your help

Comment

• What I understand, with all this, is only one thing:

The site creates bonuses with rollover absurdly giant (25 x bonus + profit), practically impossible to be fulfilled without losing everything, just as a form of marketing, to get new registrations

And, if by immense luck, some user can overcome that impossible rollover, the site for sure and will always invent something to not have to pay

That is, it is a marketing at no cost to the site. But that ends up deceiving honest people who believe in that, believe that they are really winning, are happy with that, spend days, weeks of their lives, playing and believing they are making a profit

This is basically what happened and probably happens on all sites with this type of promotion

It is unfortunate in my mind
      Last edited by snunes; 06-06-2018, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by snunes View Post
        What I understand, with all this, is only one thing:

The site creates bonuses without deposit, with rollover absurdly giant (25 x bonus + profit), practically impossible to be fulfilled without losing everything, just as a form of marketing, to get new registrations

And, if by immense luck, some user can overcome that impossible rollover, the site for sure and will always invent something to not have to pay

That is, it is a marketing at no cost to the site. But that ends up deceiving honest people who believe in that, believe that they are really winning, are happy with that, spend days, weeks of their lives, playing and believing they are making a profit

This is basically what happened and probably happens on all sites with this type of promotion

It is unfortunate in my mind
        A no-deposit bonus is designed to allow you to test the book functionality and if it offers what you want. None of them are easy to rollover.

And if Yobetit does not pay out on these offers, why doesn't the bonus hunter forum you found the code on tell you that? And why have we seen no other complaints about the practice?

Did you ask the other forum for help btw? Being the ones that told you about the offer?

Comment

• Of course, if I resolved to claim and test the code, I done this after to read other users to say they claimed, received and done withdraws normally. But with amounts small

I think my failure was to have continued playing. If I try to withdraw while had only 300 aproximatelly, after the rollover, they had paid

But I was stupid or innocent, amateur, and continued playing, as I was likeing of bookmaker, good odds, various options of bets, good live in basketball and voleyball games

I think all this incovenience was caused only for the amount, for the balance, and nothing more than this

Comment

• Any update here?

Comment

• Originally posted by win euro win View Post
              Any update here?
              Nothing of reply from bookmaker (only saying the position of them are in letter legal and which the issue was fowarded to MGA)

And MGA 3 weeks without to say me nothing (I open 5 dispute complaint there in first week, updating the case. They say disputes delay 3~4 weeks. Until now nothing)

Comment

• What are you doing now? Contacting them?

Comment

• They not more discuss nothing about issue account with me, their support

Then, I am waiting contact from MGA for last 3 weeks. Until now, without reply or position

Comment

• Stay in communication here ...they will help u.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                    Bookmaker
                    5Dimes
                    William Hill
                    Bet365
                    Working...
                    X