X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is NBA league pass worth it?

The playoff are starting and I'm sick of pirate streams that are stuck buffering all the time. Is the league pass worth it for just the playoffs?

What is your experience with NBA League Pass?

• Was thinking the same question...i have mates in the states that purchase this . The mentioned it is the best value of all American sports.. if you are going to buy this now is a good time.

Comment

• Love it!!!! Cant live with out it.

Their condensed game rewatch feature is an amazing way to watch entire games in about 12 minutes. Great for series research and to catchup on games that you might have missed. Cool access to different broadcasts, summer league games and more.

My wife might hate it, but I cannot live without it

Comment

• Boom there you go another endorsement for the NBA LP...remember NBA Playoffs begin Saturday!

Comment

• Can you not watch the games on a bookmakers website? Such as Bet365 in Europe. Must be some in the States too.

Comment

• Definitely worth it. Best time to get it is now

Comment

• Yes and should be able to get a good deal now,

Comment

• Well apparently, it worth.

But i see it in different way, especially when you can't get access to it in blackout region.

Comment

• Here in US, the ISP blocks such illegal streaming sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoke View Post
                    The playoff are starting and I'm sick of pirate streams that are stuck buffering all the time. Is the league pass worth it for just the playoffs?

What is your experience with NBA League Pass?
                    Once i was travelling to Germany for vacation, i figured out it doesn't work as Germany lies in black out region. So i trawled a lot of sites to find the solution.

THE BEST ONE I CAME WITH was on VPNSPORTS.com .

The complete instruction to unblock it in blackout region helped me out to stream Cavaliers matches

Source - NBA league Pass Blackout Restriction

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                    Bookmaker
                    5Dimes
                    William Hill
                    Bet365
                    Working...
                    X