X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bet 365 live betting

Anyone even compare to these guys? The offer most sports live and rarely take lines down.

• Only live betting I've ever used & used to is 5dimes.

I'd also like to hear about experiences with bet365 & other books from fellow members.

Comment

• Originally posted by soccer star View Post
      Anyone even compare to these guys? The offer most sports live and rarely take lines down.
      Marathonbet not a bad second out to have for live betting. William Hill pretty good too.

Comment

Not that I'm aware of. If there is I'd love to know who

Comment

• I heard of Marathon ...think Ill check them out now that you mention them

Comment

• Still looking for more ideas...getting limited in my shops

Comment

Still looking for more ideas...getting limited in my shops
              Tough to find anywhere that will let you win consitently live betting. They immediately assume you have some technological or information advantage as "it should not be possible" to beat the markets consistently. Partly due to high over round and partly due to the high variance of betting non-mature markets.

Comment

• Right...finding good shops is a big thing..just because you win some bets doenst mean that you win ALL bets. Books these days are too quick to limit players.

Comment

Right...finding good shops is a big thing..just because you win some bets doenst mean that you win ALL bets. Books these days are too quick to limit players.
                  I agree. But not really sure how to achieve that.

For example, Australian regulations include some provisions to allow anyone to bet to win up to $1000 on some racing events. But in practice that just sees more players refused service totally than actually allowing anyone to bet that much.

Comment

• yes clear example of flawed system

Comment

• live betting is growing so fast that there are beginning to be some shops who dedicate more resources to that part of the business than the other usual lines dept

Comment

• yes it is...and wagering is common on most sporting events ...soon punters will be able to wager on just about everything

Comment

• Anyone offer live betting for golf? The Masters is getting exciting I want to bet on a few guys in current top 10

Comment

• Paddy Power offers live in-play golf odds

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                            Bookmaker
                            5Dimes
                            William Hill
                            Bet365
                            Working...
                            X