This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the New BMR Forum! *MUST RESET YOUR PASSWORD*

We would like to welcome you to the new Bookmakers Review website. Here you will find many new and exciting changes. We are going to be creating original, fresh content exclusively for BMR. As we unveil our new site we would like to remind everyone that a password change will be necessary for those existing members to access their accounts. Please change your password at your earliest convenience in order to enjoy the site.

• This site is a major improvement over the old BMR. Any other new things coming for the community?

Comment

• I quite like the new look,but if there isn't really any live chat,it seems silly to pretend that there is,as people will waste time waiting for it.Does it exist ?

Comment

• quincunx,

the live chat is there right across from this thread on the FORUM page. Go on and use it. We are here ready to answer your questions just like now. See you in the forum.

Comment

• Live chat is fast...I had a question about logging in and BMR Sandy answered me within minutes. Thank you BMR

Comment

• This is just getting more exciting.

Comment

• Can I have two accounts from my home?

Comment

• Originally posted by win euro win View Post
                Can I have two accounts from my home?
                Hi Win,

Great question. Unfortunately, no. We don't allow multiple accounts of the same household.

Comment

• Can I have two accounts if I have two residences? I own a home in both Uk and USA. Help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tart View Post
                    Can I have two accounts if I have two residences? I own a home in both Uk and USA. Help?
                    Tart, you can access your account anytime, weather either you're in the US or in the UK at the time of your log-in. So, what's the use of creating 2 accounts?

Lets say you have 2 different IP address used for the 2 different accounts, we will still not allow it as clearly it will still fall under one's person ability to access the account.

Comment

• Originally posted by quincunx View Post
                      I quite like the new look,but if there isn't really any live chat,it seems silly to pretend that there is,as people will waste time waiting for it.Does it exist ?
                      Hi Tart! We have live chat on all our football videos if you would like to join in!

We have two live videos today, the link are posted here! https://www.bookmakersreview.com/for...e-teambankroll

Comment

• I like the new site! Way better than the old one...

Comment

• Thank you Groot...this site has so much to offer. It is rapidly growing as you can see in our Forum community. We soon will be expanding even more. Anything you need let us know. Welcome !

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Welcome...anything else you need just ask us here!

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                              Bookmaker
                              5Dimes
                              William Hill
                              Bet365
                              Working...
                              X