X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROGERJELLEY
    started a topic SPORTS SPREAD

SPORTS SPREAD

I Have seen some criticism of SPORTSSPREAD - However having been a member for several months i have found them to be a very good operation .
    In the several months since I have joined I have won and been paid about £4000 including several £1000 pounds in bonus`s -So I have been very happy with their performance

R From London

• GünterSchneider
    replied
    Wait, Sports Spread is a bookie or just website with sports news?

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    Originally posted by banogatari View Post

Its all about calculated risk either its a paid subscription of windscribe netflix or a free gambling service you get to read something similar every where we reserve the right to action reasonably with queries arisen or require documentation related to the source of deposited funds. If the requested information and/or documentation is not provided or is not considered by us (acting reasonably) as satisfactory, we may suspend/terminate the Customer’s account, withhold payment of any monies held in the Customer account, and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities.
    Ok but when SportSpread don't pay they don't actually give you a reason, they just don't pay.

Leave a comment:

• banogatari
    replied
    Originally posted by soniabilton View Post
    Have you seen the terms of the gambling act and bonus terms & conditions?
    Its all about calculated risk either its a paid subscription of windscribe netflix or a free gambling service you get to read something similar every where we reserve the right to action reasonably with queries arisen or require documentation related to the source of deposited funds. If the requested information and/or documentation is not provided or is not considered by us (acting reasonably) as satisfactory, we may suspend/terminate the Customer’s account, withhold payment of any monies held in the Customer account, and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities.

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    Originally posted by soniabilton View Post
    Which gambling act?
    which bonus?

Leave a comment:

• soniabilton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    Originally posted by fugitive333 View Post
    Has anyone heard from them? They owe me £8000. Only paid one withdrawal of £500 and are citing admin problems. Now the phone is not being answered
    You won't get it. They are thieves. Sorry.
    Last edited by ThePrisoner; 03-22-2020, 11:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fugitive333
    replied
    Has anyone heard from them? They owe me £8000. Only paid one withdrawal of £500 and are citing admin problems. Now the phone is not being answered

EDIT 12/06/2020

I can confirm that sorts spread have been in contact regarding the first part of my funds and i am apparently due to receive the balance shortly. The reason for the delay was given that my account had been flagged and the review process delayed by current restrictions.

I will update as and when.

Last edited by fugitive333; 06-12-2020, 11:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• WATTYK
    replied
    I am still owed 6k. BAR STEWARDS

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    Originally posted by spinney74 View Post
    Hi there - as of today (16th december 2019)are people still having problems with sportsspread?

please let me know here --

thanks,

As my earlier post says I have never been paid £3k from 2013​​​​​​​
    Last edited by BMR Sandy; 02-06-2020, 07:33 PM. Reason: remove personal email

Leave a comment:

• spinney74
    replied
    Hi there - as of today (16th december 2019)are people still having problems with sportsspread?

please let me know here --
    thanks,
    Last edited by BMR Sandy; 02-06-2020, 07:33 PM. Reason: remove personal email

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bob Hazell View Post
    Im not quite sure what to make of all this. I recently joined SportsSpread(without seeing all the adverse comments beforehand) made some money, requested payment of a significant proportion of my ac balance and was paid it the next day. Are people still having problems with them or are they now being paid?
    As my earlier post says I have never been paid £3k from 2013.

Leave a comment:

• Big Bob Hazell
    replied
    Im not quite sure what to make of all this. I recently joined SportsSpread(without seeing all the adverse comments beforehand) made some money, requested payment of a significant proportion of my ac balance and was paid it the next day. Are people still having problems with them or are they now being paid?

Leave a comment:

• ThePrisoner
    replied
    Originally posted by BMR_Brad View Post

*ping* BMR Admin?
    I don't see them on your red list.
    They still owe me £3k. From 2013.

Leave a comment:

• BMR_Brad
    replied
    Originally posted by ThePrisoner View Post

Thanks.