X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from them? They owe me £8000. Only paid one withdrawal of £500 and are citing admin problems. Now the phone is not being answered

EDIT 12/06/2020

I can confirm that sorts spread have been in contact regarding the first part of my funds and i am apparently due to receive the balance shortly. The reason for the delay was given that my account had been flagged and the review process delayed by current restrictions.

I will update as and when.

Last edited by fugitive333; 06-12-2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fugitive333 View Post
      Has anyone heard from them? They owe me £8000. Only paid one withdrawal of £500 and are citing admin problems. Now the phone is not being answered
      You won't get it. They are thieves. Sorry.
      Last edited by ThePrisoner; 03-22-2020, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Have you seen the terms of the gambling act and bonus terms & conditions?

Comment

• Originally posted by soniabilton View Post
          Have you seen the terms of the gambling act and bonus terms & conditions?
          Which gambling act?
          which bonus?

Comment

• Originally posted by soniabilton View Post
            Have you seen the terms of the gambling act and bonus terms & conditions?
            Its all about calculated risk either its a paid subscription of windscribe netflix or a free gambling service you get to read something similar every where we reserve the right to action reasonably with queries arisen or require documentation related to the source of deposited funds. If the requested information and/or documentation is not provided or is not considered by us (acting reasonably) as satisfactory, we may suspend/terminate the Customer’s account, withhold payment of any monies held in the Customer account, and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities.

Comment

• Originally posted by banogatari View Post

Its all about calculated risk either its a paid subscription of windscribe netflix or a free gambling service you get to read something similar every where we reserve the right to action reasonably with queries arisen or require documentation related to the source of deposited funds. If the requested information and/or documentation is not provided or is not considered by us (acting reasonably) as satisfactory, we may suspend/terminate the Customer’s account, withhold payment of any monies held in the Customer account, and pass on any necessary information to the relevant authorities.
              Ok but when SportSpread don't pay they don't actually give you a reason, they just don't pay.

Comment

• Wait, Sports Spread is a bookie or just website with sports news?

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                Bet365
                Bodog
                William Hill
                Ladbrokes
                Working...
                X