X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WATTYK View Post
    any progress
    BMR have 4 people with recent complaints about SportsSpread.

I am not certain which forum username is who so would prefer if the individuals gave you detailed updates themselves, so they can choose what is shared in public. But in general;

Case 1: The player has now been paid in full. The reason given for not paying to start with was that they suspected the player was trying to use their promotion to gain a margin advantage.

Case 2 and 3: Two people who have been trying to get paid for several years and all correspondence has been ignored by SportsSpread. They have not responded to BMR either about these two but we will continue to follow them up.

Case 4: Is a player who has been a bit threatening and told them he is taking legal action. This is called invoking legal remedy and can legally be used as an excuse to cease direct communication and only address anything further via each party's lawyers. We are keeping this case open and if the opportunity arises to try and address it if/when they are communicating in future, we will.

Last edited by BMR_Brad; 05-01-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Have you contacted the 4 players? I ask because I am one of the complainants and haven't heard from BMR recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrisoner View Post
        Have you contacted the 4 players? I ask because I am one of the complainants and haven't heard from BMR recently.
        I think so. Have I emailed you at all? If not, when did you submit your complaint form?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMR_Brad View Post

I think so. Have I emailed you at all? If not, when did you submit your complaint form?
          Hi Brad. The last email I had from you was on 12 April. Thanks

Comment

• Update here? Wondering about this situation...

Comment

• Nothing further to report. We are following up again today.

Comment

• Anyone thought of sending them a GDPR request to see what info they hold?

Comment

Anyone thought of sending them a GDPR request to see what info they hold?
                  Can you explain what this achieve and how it would be done?

Comment

• I believe the new rules allow people to be given the data that a company has on them. So if SportsSpread owe money the data will either show that (i.e. they admit it) or they will deny having data or not respond which could get them in trouble under the GDPR rules. I think.

Comment

I believe the new rules allow people to be given the data that a company has on them. So if SportsSpread owe money the data will either show that (i.e. they admit it) or they will deny having data or not respond which could get them in trouble under the GDPR rules. I think.
                      Now there's an interesting angle.

Comment

• https://justiceforpunters.org/other-...gulation-gdpr/

Comment

• SportsSpread finally responded and asked who BMR is. We have replied and await the chance to discuss these problems with them.

Comment

I believe the new rules allow people to be given the data that a company has on them. So if SportsSpread owe money the data will either show that (i.e. they admit it) or they will deny having data or not respond which could get them in trouble under the GDPR rules. I think.
                            The first player to try this was successful. Kind of.

Betstars told a player they were suspending his account due to suspicions he was connected with another account using the same surname, they were locking his account and he could come back and ask again in Six Months and they would consider it again.

The player made a GPDR request asking for all info they held on him and what evidence they were using to connect him to criminality.

A coupld of days later the book sent him his balance and closed his account.

They did not supply the data requested though.

Comment

• I have not heard a thing.does anyone even know Sports Spread current address

Comment

• I believe they hide behind The Gaming Act which means they do not need to pay winnings to anyone

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                                Bookmaker
                                5Dimes
                                William Hill
                                Bet365
                                Working...
                                X