X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadbet a scam?

I put a withdrawal of $350 through webmoney. It's been 4 days and they still haven't completed it.

I have contacted them a few times but they never reply.

What do I do in this case?

• Hi Grimmy,

Did you also try to contact them using their live chat help to get a direct answer?

Comment

• Well, I didn`t see them here in the list of the worlds top online bookmakers so I doubt that they might be a scam
      https://www.toponlinebookies.com/

Comment

• That doesn't actually prove anything either way - you have to give them a fair chance to respond.

Comment

• Did this get cleared up? I would like to know if not we may be able to help out. Thank you.

Comment

• Is this issue has benn solved finally?

I have similar issue with them! Want to withdraw about 1K USD!

I requested withdrawal several times but they canceled it all the time!

The online chat doesn't work. No answers,no life behind the lines. Skype declined my call,etc. Emails without answers.

Would be good to start an official claim somehow!

Comment

• laguna78 can you give us more details? When did you request wd? How long have you been requesting the funds?

Comment

• @BMR

I have sent the details in mail to disputes@bookmakersreview.com address and also filled out a claim form against Roadbet.

I've requested my funds with every payou options they offer! Paypal,Webmoney,Payeer,Perfect Money as well. They declined my withdrawal requests approx. 40-50 times in last 2 weeks. Additionaly nobody answer emails,claim forms or even chat or telephone call. They're unavailable.

Looks like the site is misleaded,but somebody cancel my withdrawal requests always. In some cases within an hour but sometimes it takes half a day,so somebody there is on the other side.

Comment

• laguna we are looking into this now.

Comment

• hello! Currently I have problems with withdrawing money from roadbet started on 18/4 now. I feel there are signs that the house does not allow me to bet and not withdraw. I sent the mail but still did not reply. What should I do

Comment

• Originally posted by dongnhat2018 View Post
                      hello! Currently I have problems with withdrawing money from roadbet started on 18/4 now. I feel there are signs that the house does not allow me to bet and not withdraw. I sent the mail but still did not reply. What should I do
                      Welcome to the BMR forum, Donghat.

Is this your first time to request for a withdrawal? I see that they offer live chat service, could be best to contact them in chat and see if they can give you a quick answer to your concern.

Comment

• This is my biggest withdrawal of $ 100 $ 200. I have withdrawn through the PM port for several hours but have not been processed yet. has sent mail support but has not received a reply

Comment

• Originally posted by dongnhat2018 View Post
                          This is my biggest withdrawal of $ 100 $ 200. I have withdrawn through the PM port for several hours but have not been processed yet. has sent mail support but has not received a reply
                          What is their usual time frame to process this kind of withdrawal method?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmy View Post
                            I put a withdrawal of $350 through webmoney. It's been 4 days and they still haven't completed it.

I have contacted them a few times but they never reply.

What do I do in this case?
                            We have reached out to them for you Grimmy.

Comment

• no waiting time

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                              Bookmaker
                              5Dimes
                              William Hill
                              Bet365
                              Working...
                              X