X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All sorted very quickly. Money back in Neteller. Few technical issues was the cause.

Comment

• good news

Comment

• Did you have any problems with account verification for BR88 or was it all straightforward?

Comment

• Surprisingly very easy and quick. The email address they provide bounces back but they seem to reply.

made two withdrawals yesterday and went to make another today and they said it is restricted to two a week. I found this strange and can’t find it in the Terms so emailed them again.

would not reccomend their site for Mobile use, odds pretty decent and max limits okay too.

Comment

• thanks for update

Comment

• signed up to bet600, sent in my docs, went to deposit and my account is unable to deposit and I should contact customer services. sent them 2 emails and had no response lol

I must be blacklisted on fsb

just tried to log in now and the account has been closed, literally haven't placed a bet, made any deposits or anything. I guess I'll take the compliment and go elsewhere
              Last edited by ski.c; 02-24-2019, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevrizent View Post

Bet600 use the FSB platform, but not the FSB licence (their parent company Tyche Tech has its own). Betsid did operate on the FSB licence. Although I'm not 100% sure, I think FSB guarantees the safety of players' funds for all sites operating on their licence.

Am very pleased to hear you got paid in full, but be careful - large balances and smaller operators are not always a good mix.
                Thank you and yeah, the only reason I had that much is because once you start withdrawing that's when you start getting limited so I just left it.

Lesson definitely learned though.

Comment

• that's the trouble with joint companys ,,your name is passed around,,cheers

Comment

• Betbright has been bought by 888 and everyone has been asked to withdraw all of their balances there as of today.
                    Last edited by noworries; 03-05-2019, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• thanks for update,,,nothing in there,,cheers

Comment

• yeah got my money off betbright, shame they went they had good lines on NBA

Comment

• theres problems with not paying out on long term bets,,,cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrose View Post
                            theres problems with not paying out on long term bets,,,cheers
                            Any future bets are to be void

Comment

• would like to be that postion,,with void bets,,could work both ways,,if refunded,,cheers

Comment

• https://www.stsbet.co.uk/sports

VBET clone,same owner.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                                Bet365
                                Bodog
                                William Hill
                                Ladbrokes
                                Working...
                                X