X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevrizent View Post

I think they were one of the earliest FSB sites, Chris, but I've never used them. Looks like they're still with FSB in any case.
    Gowager was linked with the Guardian newspaper. I remember them having decent horse racing promos a few years ago.

Comment

• yes remember the guadian link now cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrose View Post
        yes remember the guadian link now cheers
        new book mychance.com bethard skin,,,no horse racing,,,cheers

Comment

• Do they have a UK licence yet, Chris? There's no mention of one on their site (only a Maltese licence) and they aren't listed by the UKGC. That said, in their terms and conditions the UK is not down as one of their prohibited countries, so they might be taking UK customers.

Update: not accepting UK customers at present - told me to use Bethard instead.
          Last edited by Trevrizent; 11-23-2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• thanks trevrizent ,,,will do same,,,cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrose View Post
              thanks trevrizent ,,,will do same,,,cheers
              mintbet closing

Comment

• Thanks, Chris - didn't know about that. Do you know when they're closing, as there's nothing on their site as yet?

Comment

• It's appeared on their homepage now, Chris. No date given, but all customers are being instructed to withdraw their funds. That's three FSB have lost in the last month.

Whole thing is a bit surprising - they've only recently been sponsoring a lot of UK horse racing.
                  Last edited by Trevrizent; 11-28-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                  Bookmaker
                  5Dimes
                  William Hill
                  Bet365
                  Working...
                  X