X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you mean sites powered by Kambi? If you do, there are also Unibet, Redbet and Grosvenor Sports.

Comment

• Yeah those ones, havent used redbet though so thank you for mentioning them.

Comment

• Further update:

X-Tip (www.xtip.co.uk) has closed with immediate effect.
        Last edited by Trevrizent; 10-22-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevrizent View Post
          Further update:

X-Tip (www.xtip.co.uk) has closed with immediate effect.
          thanks never had account but info good pity pinnicle not uk was good account when was,,,,cheers

Comment

• Things are quite volatile at the moment - another update:

BetRegal (www.betregal.com) is currently offline, supposedly for scheduled maintenance. However, a recent tweet from Gamcheck says that they are in the process of changing their licence from Every Matrix to Aspire Global (who own Karamba). If this is the case, then you can also expect a change of platform provider from Every Matrix to SB Tech. More will no doubt be revealed in due course.

Comment

• BetRegal now up and running again with SB Tech as the platform provider. It looks as if you can't open an account with them if you already have an account with an Aspire Global site such as Karamba (Tems and Conditions 4.1.6). Not sure where this leaves you if you have a Karamba account and already had a BetRegal account before the changeover.
              Last edited by Trevrizent; 10-23-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• not got account with either will wait till things settle down before opening thanks for info,,,cheers

Comment

• The latest online newcomer is Fitzdares. They are powered by FSB, but have their own UKGC licence.

https://bet.fitzdares.com

They've had a private telephone betting service for a while, but have now gone online. No welcome offer at present, although still early days. Offering horse racing.

Comment

The latest online newcomer is Fitzdares. They are powered by FSB, but have their own UKGC licence.

https://bet.fitzdares.com

They've had a private telephone betting service for a while, but have now gone online. No welcome offer at present, although still early days. Offering horse racing.
                    hi mate have had a phone account for quite a while fair on prices and have nice offers on a Saturday,,,horses etc ,,very good with limits ,,,cheers

Comment

• I contacted BetRegal and asked about having an account with them if you already had one with another Aspire Global site such as Karamba or Goliath. I was told that this was fine, as long as you don't have more than one account with the same site. I pointed out to them that this wasn't my interpretation of their terms and conditions, but they reiterated that there was absolutely no problem.

My guess is that their terms and conditions are just poorly phrased and that you can have an account with more than one of their sites, otherwise BetRegal would be disqualified from accepting any new customers who already had a Karamba account and I can't believe that they would have gone over to Aspire Global if that were the case. That said, I didn't want to open an account with them, so I can't be sure.

If anyone does fancy giving the revamped BetRegal a try, however, they are offering new customers a 'Bet 20, Get 20' free bet deal (although, as ever, check the terms and conditions carefully).

Comment

• Just to confirm that Dabblebet and Tommy French are, as of 30 October 2018, no longer online.

Comment

Just to confirm that Dabblebet and Tommy French are, as of 30 October 2018, no longer online.
                          cheers mate useful info as allwaYS

Comment

• The latest newcomer is the long awaited joint pool betting venture between Betfred and Britbet:

https://pools.tote.co.uk

If pool betting on UK and Irish horse racing is your thing (it isn't mine), then new customers can avail of a 10 GBP cashback offer.

Comment

• Does tote still have a legal monopoly on pool betting on horseracing in the UK ?

Comment

• I think that's still the case under this new deal (which I think is for seven years), although I'm not 100% certain. Apparently only 3% of all UK bets on horse racing are now pool bets, so perhaps they need to take a very close look at their take-out percentages.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
                                Bet365
                                Bodog
                                William Hill
                                Ladbrokes
                                Working...
                                X