X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • navigation through ratings list

    Hi,
    I can't check alphabetical list of bookmakers ratings. If I choose a letter (f.e. B), I can see only first page. When trying to click on [Next], [Last] or anything I'm still on first page. Am I separate with the issue?

  • I found that too.BMR say they are tackling it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by quincunx

      I found that too.BMR say they are tackling it.

      Thanks guys. We will try to implement a temporary workaround until we can fix the pager.

      Comment


      • Guys, any update on the issue? Any chance you could provide database of bookmakers and their ratings (PDF, Excel File, txt, etc)?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by klonybukmacherow.pl

          Guys, any update on the issue? Any chance you could provide database of bookmakers and their ratings (PDF, Excel File, txt, etc)?

          Hi klony,

          You can still access all active books by shopping through the respective green, orange, and red lists:

          Green List: https://www.bookmakersreview.com/best-bookmakers-green-list
          Orange: https://www.bookmakersreview.com/orange-list
          Red List: https://www.bookmakersreview.com/red-list

          Afraid there's no time-line on the fix. Turned out to be a little more difficult than we imagined.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by klonybukmacherow.pl

            Guys, any update on the issue? Any chance you could provide database of bookmakers and their ratings (PDF, Excel File, txt, etc)?

            The Easiest Way around this is to simply use our alphabetised 'Reviews'list. This will let you sift through books alphabetically and click the bookmaker you'd like to learn about. Once inside the new page, you can click the 'Rating' tab at the top of the information area, where you can see the corresponding 'RATING' and color-coded 'REPUTATION' for the bookmaker you looked up through alphabetised reviews list.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by klonybukmacherow.pl

              Hi,

              I can't check alphabetical list of bookmakers ratings. If I choose a letter (f.e. B), I can see only first page. When trying to click on [Next], [Last] or anything I'm still on first page. Am I separate with the issue?

              The Easiest Way around this is to simply use our alphabetised 'Reviews'list. This will let you sift through books alphabetically and click the bookmaker you'd like to learn about. Once inside the new page, you can click the 'Rating' tab at the top of the information area, where you can see the corresponding 'RATING' and color-coded 'REPUTATION' for the bookmaker you looked up through alphabetised reviews list.

              Comment


              • Do you notify about sportsbook ratings changes in any way (social media/forum post/etc)?

                Comment


                • We believe this bug is no longer occurring. Please let us know if you are still seeing it.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BookmakersReview

                    We believe this bug is no longer occurring. Please let us know if you are still seeing it.

                    Yeah, it looks like it's all fine.
                    What about some kind of notifications when bookmaker's rating is changed?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by klonybukmacherow.pl

                      BookmakersReview wrote:

                      We believe this bug is no longer occurring. Please let us know if you are still seeing it.



                      Yeah, it looks like it's all fine.

                      What about some kind of notifications when bookmaker's rating is changed?

                      Nice suggestion.

                      Comment

                      Top 5 Reviews

                      Pinnacle
                      Bookmaker
                      5Dimes
                      William Hill
                      Bet365
                      Working...
                      X