X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marathonbet account blocked

Hi, I have an account in marathonbet and I make many deposits, bets and withdraw per day, cause I like to work with many sites. So I prefer that my money stay in my neteller account.
    I already explain this to Marathonbet support, but they blocked my account with my money.

Does anybody can help me?

Thank you.

• Your deposits and withdrawals will have made your account uneconomical for Marathonbet - as they would for any bookmaker.Each withdrawal and deposit costs them money.

Comment

• Originally posted by quincunx

Your deposits and withdrawals will have made your account uneconomical for Marathonbet - as they would for any bookmaker.Each withdrawal and deposit costs them money.

So, my account will be blocked????

Comment

• Do you have money on the account?

Comment

• Originally posted by pier0

Do you have money on the account?

they payout me, and blocked my acount...
          now I dont have money there..

Comment

• In that case there is nothing we can do.

Online bookmakers can choose to do business with whoever they like and in your case they must have realized that transferring money on a daily basis was costing them too much.

Comment

• It's also worth bearing in mind that if you are transferring large amounts of money on a daily basis, then a bookmaker might start to become suspicious and block your account, especially if they feel that the frequency and size of the transactions do not correspond to your levels of betting activity (I'm not suggesting that this was the case here, Rodrigotoma). I'm glad that you have now had your funds in the blocked account repaid to you in full.

Comment

Top 5 Reviews

Pinnacle
              Bookmaker
              5Dimes
              William Hill
              Bet365
              Working...
              X